Wave after Wave

GuyNamedChris

(I'll assume it flew upwards. It does have wings, after all!)

Wiffleball was thrown off as soon as the Goose took flight, dropping him to the deck. He shook himself off. Now that the Goose was elsewhere, he could hear a lot more than just constant honking, which included...Kate's weeping? Without really thinking about it, he ran to her side. She was crying, but about what, he didn't know. Still, he sat down against her, and placed one paw on her shoulder.

(You do realize that this is the crab that can bent time and space to his will, right? I don't think throwing popcorn up high is too much of a stretch for him.)

"M-mom..." Kate mumbled through her arms. She already missed her family and her home, and the dream only served to amplify those feelings. She'd never be able to play games or go out to eat with her dad again. She'd never be able to feel mom's hug or hear her sing. They were gone, and never coming back.

And it was all her fault.

Kade knelt down in front of Kate, pulling her into a hug. He didn't say anything, but he didn't have to. The presence of the only family she had left was enough to give her comfort.

• Like 1

Syndir paced around Niella's hand. "Well I see this friendship means little to you." He threw in more hand motions than usual. "I guess that's my cue to leave." He walked to the edge of Niella's hand, saluted, and leaned backwards. "Farewell~"

"Us little folk are fragile." Syndir repeated. "My life quite literally in your hands, and it is a responsibility not to be taken lightly!" He did some sort of bow motion which made little sense in the current situation and then went on. "But tis the cost of friendship!"

Syndir's arms drooped. "Carefully with yourself, but us little folk are fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile! Fragile!" He showed no sign of stopping.

• Like 7

(Whatevs but Otto's not gonna run like that coward, Crab. Yes I called him a coward, whatta ya gonna do?)

Otto was up in the crows next, kinda aloof. Suddenly a piece of popcorn bounced off his head which caught his attention. "Hm?" then he looked down and saw the Goose look at him. Suddenly the Goose took off, honking wildly as it flew up to him. Are you kidding me? he scoffed. Just before the Goose pecked him, Otto punched him in the face.

(Never forget kids...

Spoiler

Where do I find this sh*t, honestly? XD)

2 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Just before the Goose pecked him, Otto punched him in the face.

(DON'T YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS ONE YOU PUNCH ONE OF @wxps350'S CHARACTERS?!)

Wallan didn't know how to cheer up Kate; He just stood there.

He teleports away to make sure he doesn't somehow make her even more sad.

After teleporting, it's clear that he's really dizzy and unbalanced. He barely keeps himself from collapsing onto the floor as he wobbles around the deck.

Edited by Paxtonnnn
  • Like 1

Kate looked up, Noctimus's attempts to cheer her up getting her attention and warming her heart. She smiled a little, and started wiping the tears off her face. "It's okay Noctimus," she sniffled, "I'll be okay. Thank you." She looked down at him with a genuine smile, face a little blotchy from crying, and pet the lil' pupper affectionately. 

"Sleep huh?" Syndir repeated, tilting his head in question. "Yeah, better get some while I can eh?" He clasped his hands loudly and then crumpled to the floor. He didn't take on the most comfortable position.

Goose slowly got up, recovering from it's daze, but Crab quickly scuttled up, and POWER KICKED the bird into the ocean. The Goose gave Otto and Crab a death stare, before slowly descending beneath the waves, never to be seen again.

(atleast for a couple dozen more pages.)

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, wxps350 said:

Goose slowly got up, recovering from it's daze, but Crab quickly scuttled up, and POWER KICKED the bird into the ocean. The Goose gave Otto and Crab a death stare, before slowly descending beneath the waves, never to be seen again.

(Hilariously enough, I can actually imagine that. However a Goose under water for that long? That's absurd XD)

"HAH! Good riddance!" Otto shouted.

• Like 1