Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

bX5ay5t.png

No context for this. I just randomly thought of the phrase, "casually uppercuts*" and then threw some lines together on a canvas.

also I'm sorry DM I completely forgot your request I'll get to it tomorrow even though I've never tried to draw a squirrel before

1 hour ago, MenaAthena said:

also I'm sorry DM I completely forgot your request I'll get to it tomorrow even though I've never tried to draw a squirrel before

Ah no problem, I can post pictures to help.

Spoiler

red_squirrel_by_dragonmage156-d8i2vqa.jp

red_squirrel_by_dragonmage156-d8i2vq2.jp

And if you know how to draw furries anthro legs, you should be fine.

I also have a comic with a lot of pictures of Red in them incase you need a more recent reference.

6 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

It took me until just now to realise that DM means DragonMage and not Dungeon Master...

Hah, I've run into that problem before. When someone says DM, meaning Dungeon Master, I think they're referring to me XD and I haven't even played DM :p

18 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

I haven't even played DM

Battler_sweat.png.5a92a471ced320b88cda57

It is Samus Aran Dungeons & Dragons, not Zelda Dungeon Master! (EDIT: Unless you mean the PC dungeon crawler)

(luv u mack)

Hey Mena, did you ever make a "god why" reaction image?

Just now, Lord_Battal said:

Weirdobob?

#sickburn #socold

Nope. I'll give you a hint.

It's a she, and she's gigantic, and she lives underwater, and she likes to eat and talk a lot, and I only got a description for her main body so I'm probably not going to draw her exactly how you envisioned her. 

You'll never guess who it is :3

Archived