Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

Just now, DragonMage156 said:

And that is why we don't see those in Don't Starve... whatever they are. (Is it a fluffycorn? I get the feeling that's what it is).

Yep, it's a flufficorn.

Not even shadow hallucinations can resist the temptation to cuddle with these cuties! :3

• Developer
Just now, MenaAthena said:

Yep, it's a flufficorn.

Not even shadow hallucinations can resist the temptation to cuddle with these cuties! :3

That's not the reason why that hallucination is with it and you know it...

*looks around suspiciously*

I have no idea what battal and L are talking about, they're just simple adorable flufficorns! There's nothing similar about Flufficorns, Nightmares, Death, The Universe, God, Everlasting Life, Omnipotence or the Wubbox.

1 hour ago, Weirdobob said:

I have no idea what battal and L are talking about, they're just simple adorable flufficorns! There's nothing similar about Flufficorns, Nightmares, Death, The Universe, God, Everlasting Life, Omnipotence or the Wubbox.

god dammnit Weirdobob, why do you have to make amusing posts sometimes.  You'd be a much better nemesis if you had no redeemable qualities.

• Developer
Just now, Weirdobob said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR_0XrX_VXdmVe6Z5CytXd

• Developer
1 minute ago, DragonMage156 said:

Is cahoots actually a thing or is it a word meaning bullsh*t? I'm too new and close minded to certain forum sections to remember.

Spoiler

1. go cahoots, to share equally; become partners:

They went cahoots in the establishment of thestore.

Also, go in cahoot with, go in cahoots.

2.in cahoot /cahoots,

in partnership; in league.

in conspiracy:

in cahoots with the enemy.

I'm trying to change my profile picture to a gif of the same profile picture but the moving part of the gif doesn't seem to be working.

Also Percy messed around with the images after he made the gif I wanted. This is the result.

Spoiler

oCrhOqw.gif

Archived