Mena's Random Arts of Stuff and Things

MenaAthena

Eh, I don't really feel like drawing anythi- *watches Lipton's live streams* MUST DRAW!

Okay, so really, during her last live stream I ended up doodling a bust of one of my characters, Eris, and I really liked how it turned out. I couldn't even wait until the stream was over to try to digitalize it. ~insert smooth transition here~ (spoilers 'cause bigness)

Spoiler

cH2nLQm.jpg

This is the first sketch, just doodled in a text book that wasn't being used

Spoiler

3oPnDub.png

Then here's the line art. (So smooth! *3*)

Spoiler

mNCZoiD.png

And then color happened!

37 minutes ago, RyanandLink said:

Your art is really nice! It's very stylized (if thats the word ahah) and looks very polished! Have all my likes ^^

"Stylized"

*has a different "style" pretty much every time I draw*

Uh... If you say so

Okay, so you remember that floating skelemonster thing I drew a while back? Well I finally got around to digitallizing it! (with a few minor changes)

oqyTy1X.png

First we have just the basic outline transparent so you guys could download and color it if you want, but be sure to give credit.

8YgVLjx.png

And then we have a version with just some very simple color, no shading or anything. I'm probably going to keep messing around with this with different colors and stuff, so keep an eye out.

EDIT: One side of her hair was bugging be, so I made a little edit to it. The previous version is in the spoiler.

5ddy06x.png

Spoiler

WFBhhJC.png

I was hangry for a good while before lunch, so I was pretty much like this except without the chocolate :3

Archived