Loop's Fanarts of Don't Starve little post 8D

For Manga Purposes (Loop's lil project)  

135 members have voted

1. 1. So I'm now making a lil manga for Don't Starve and I have decided that whoever gets the highest votes will be the one who will meet Wilson~ Vote :D

11 hours ago, Theinsanefruitloop said:

For me, The idea of Forbidden Knowledge was really like a rouge shadow being. Like a split persona or your second evil personality, something like that. :'D

I like to imagine that F.K. was born when Wilson agreed to the deal. Making a new entity to take over.  Like the times you show in the comic where the black soot/shadow strands fall off of F.K.

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, Mobbstar said:

but... but... why?

16 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

I hear it calms the nerves, builds character and... I don't-- I can't even... inb4, Loops is a badass who revels in eating ice in the middle of winter while wearing a swimsuit...

I have a bad habit on eating ice cubes while it's raining or just cold. I don't know why, I just like eating it, I just like to feel the cold I guess ;v;. *rolls to the corner of shame*

• Like 4

12 hours ago, Theinsanefruitloop said:
On 8/2/2016 at 7:38 PM, minespatch said:

I like to imagine that F.K. was born when Wilson agreed to the deal. Making a new entity to take over.  Like the times you show in the comic where the black soot/shadow strands fall off of F.K.

Also ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's awesome minespatch! I never thought of that way 8D

You've even drawn other characters with their own F.K. In @Aileen-Rose's fanfiction, Wickerbottom has similar powers to Wilson due to her own pact. I wouldn't be surprised if all the characters have their own F.K. based on their own pacts.

The shadow soot falling off feels like the F.K. constantly rebirthing despite already becoming a entity on its own.

11 hours ago, ImDaMisterL said:
12 hours ago, Theinsanefruitloop said:

cossmmmoo_by_fruitloop_chan-dad34lr.png

AU - Cosmo replaces Woodstock and constantly bickers with Snoopy.

"Bickers with Chester":wilson_sneaky:

• Like 8

On 8/7/2016 at 11:00 AM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

I have a bad habit on eating ice cubes while it's raining or just cold. I don't know why, I just like eating it, I just like to feel the cold I guess ;v;. *rolls to the corner of shame*

I eat ice too. Sonic Ice is the best.

• Like 1

On 8/7/2016 at 10:00 AM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

I have a bad habit on eating ice cubes

11 minutes ago, Quoth143 said:

I eat ice too. Sonic Ice is the best.

Eating ice club, when?

Jk sometimes my throat gets sore from eating ice like legit one ice cube, next day throat sore in the morning but it only lasts a little bit not the whole day...Sorry for cluttering your art thread just to talk about ice. ;A;

• Like 1

On 8/8/2016 at 0:00 AM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

i don't like to eat ice but i like to play with ice.

pick em from fridge or a drink, put it on the floor or table, then i have fun sliding it around. i usually do that at restaurants because i rarely make ice at home. so everytime i eat at restaurant i always leave the table wet. i am such a meanie

On 8/7/2016 at 10:47 PM, Theinsanefruitloop said:

cossmmmoo_by_fruitloop_chan-dad34lr.png

It was cold and I was eating ice cubes and I need to draw Cosmo with boots because I can *is slapped

Also ohhhhhhhhhhh, that's awesome minespatch! I never thought of that way 8D

birb-sized winter hat and boots

• Like 2

@Theinsanefruitloop!!

CONGRATULATIONS on getting your OVERWATCH fan comic/manga translated to Chinese!! I hope more of your work gets into circulation :3

14479695_1400951373272550_6526958476310006306_n.jpg?oh=6b02151ff1d3bcc2a2b693fc276d396f&oe=58692798

(Now we just need more people to get interested in Don't Starve's Lore and story... @Klei plz ;v; more lore in-game plz and thanks)

(also I can't tag the actual @KleiEntertainment so I'll just get @nome, lord of the potato cup, heir of the potato originnator @SethR)

• Like 6