What Character Would You Like To See Become A Reality?

62 members have voted

1. 1. What unimplemented character do you want to become a reality?

• Wilton
    • Wortox
    • Winnie
    • Wilbur
    • Wallace
    • Waverly
    • Pyro

My guess is Wilton will never be implemented as an actual character now, but will instead be the product of haunting a skeleton as a ghost.

I would like this a lot, having those skeletons you find in various set pieces act as very fleeting, temporary bodies for ghost players, maybe to help others out for just a few minutes of a day without the fear of losing your life force or humanity before the skeleton crumbles into bone shards and the ghost is booted out once more. Could be really cool.

As far as the topic at hand, if Pyro's out of the question, since it seemed like a lot of people weren't too into the idea, (understandable in some ways, but I'd still like him if he made it in) Wortox is the one I think I'd really like to see of the unimplemented characters.

Maybe Wortox acts as a watchdog for the Krampus, (don't know if the Krampus connection is unpopular, but it always comes to my head when I see Wortox) so if he sees nearby creatures/players causing trouble and breaking the naughtiness rules, he can pull out some kind of reverse dog whistle and use it like a pan flute to summon a Krampus, and it'll run in to punish the guilty party, poofing out when its job is done or dying in the process. Maybe I'm totally off the mark, but even if that's the case I think Wortox holds some interesting possibilities for possible unique mechanics.

Winnie or Wortox.

Wortox just because his image is silly and fun, and whatever back-story is there would be interesting. I imagine him being some sort of character-creation by the Ancients that's gone terribly, terribly wrong, and he's now an inferior specimen that is loved, hated, and feared by the general populous.

Winnie just to see if my partner and I were on-track with our imaginings of her. The similarly-drawn Wigrid has been released, of course... but before that and the speculated-revamp, we imagined her as something of a Luddite with a vegetarian-like twist. Living off the land, farming and eating eggs, but not participating in hunting or possibly even second-tier machines. 

Wilbur. Unlocked by beating the NEW FINAL BOSS!

king+kong_12.gif

I hope nobody took that seriously because that was a joke.

I'm surprised why more people didn't pick Wallace. He could be an interesting wacky miner or something that can eat gold and then go on a rampage making boulders mined/trees chopped/creatures killed drop more loot for a set period.

At least that's what I kept thinking of.

I'm surprised why more people didn't pick Wallace. He could be an interesting wacky miner or something that can eat gold and then go on a rampage making boulders mined/trees chopped/creatures killed drop more loot for a set period.

At least that's what I kept thinking of.

I think hes supposed to be scottish (at least according to an old thing Kevin once said)

he has many visual things in common with Wilson, which makes me really think they're related but eh its probably not true

I just wanna know what his deal is really

I think hes supposed to be scottish (at least according to an old thing Kevin once said)

he has many visual things in common with Wilson, which makes me really think they're related but eh its probably not true

I just wanna know what his deal is really

Webber's grandad. That would fit storywise.

Archived