We're Live!

(don't mean to start an argument, just making sure I win it b4 it's started.)but you stated it like multiplayer was never going to happen and multiplayer would ruin don't starve...Which makes it sound like you're against multiplayer, not just devs adding it...

(Still not starting an arguement, just want to tell the real truth)Well, I AM against multiplayer and devs said that they will NEVER* (*at least for now) add a multiplayer because it will ruin the game and they have other things to do. And I have the same opinion.

I came a bit late to the party [only receiving it a few weeks ago as they were boasting the 'true' release] and only got the game because a friend offered his free copy to me. Oh my god am I so happy that my other friend didn't take that offer first. This game is amazing! I loved it so much I got it for my friend as well! Even if I would have had it late I would still buy it for them at this new full price. I'm only a bit sad that I joined so late when there was no room for me in beta testing. I wish I could have grown up with you guys. I'll be sad when you're out of updates, but let's not think too hard on that for the time being.This is one of the very few games that actually sparked some fan art from me! That's been a long long time. XDCongrats, Klei Team! You're all fantastic people!Now if only I hadn't unlocked Wes yet, I would have liked to get him with the new 'true' way. Maybe my friend will show me when she does. Or maybe someone knows a way to, as silly as this sounds, un-unlock a character manually in the files? Either that or I'll have to find a way to erase /all/ the data.

[MENTION=20997]Darkentro[/MENTION] [because oops, I missed the 'reply with quotes' button and don't know how to erase posts. don't want to flood!] I can agree with this, I think it would just kind of ruin the whole YOU ARE SURVIVING ALONE, SO URGENT feeling that you just lose when there's a friend nearby leading angry Beefalos at you.

Edited by Xivvers
Mentioned in the note after the name "Darkentro".

[MENTION=20997]Darkentro[/MENTION] [because oops, I missed the 'reply with quotes' button and don't know how to erase posts. don't want to flood!] I can agree with this, I think it would just kind of ruin the whole YOU ARE SURVIVING ALONE, SO URGENT feeling that you just lose when there's a friend nearby leading angry Beefalos at you.

Yeah I agree, It would take away a lot of the feel. The main reason I would like it is because:A. I got it for my sister's birthday and she's to scared to play it (she's nine and a half) and she would like to play it with me.B. My other friend i got it for is a noob and I'd like to help him outC. My one friend and I have contests and it would be cool to play in each others worlds after the contests were over.

(Still not starting an arguement, just want to tell the real truth)Well, I AM against multiplayer and devs said that they will NEVER* (*at least for now) add a multiplayer because it will ruin the game and they have other things to do. And I have the same opinion.

I don't think anyone said multiplayer will ruin the game, just that it would have to be re-programmed from the ground up. The code is just not there to make an easy port.

new strange bugs happeningwhen you die you cant click retry or main menu the only way to get out of this screen is alt+f4 (a friend of mine waited 10 minutes till he forced to quit)then when you start the game again you got a savegame that says 1-1 we are 5 people playing this game and this happens to everyone every now and then

This game has come a long way I look forword to it's realse, They grow up so fast C: It's like two weeks ago this game was made and i had the biggest addiction to it and now it's days from realseing :D. I really hope you guys dont stop adding more. Thanks Keli-Entertainment, for makeing the best game ever that will always have a place in my faveriote games

Thanks for all this work done, i have followed all updates since December where i stopped to play after 100 days +, and waited until yesterday to play again, its just an awesome game, and there is a lot of content now ! i loved to discover all the updates posters too (and hiden things/puzzles), the art of Don't Starve is very beautiful and unique !I have waited a "hard" survival game like this since a lot of years ! Thanks you again, you do an amazing work !I bought few licenses for my friends too but you need to rise the price of this game, it worth it.