-The waiting thread- WE GOT IT! -Let's keep waiting-

16 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Honestly, feels like karma after those horrid few months, so many good things are happening. I'm really really happy

Honestly as someone who likes the new content we’ve gotten this has been straight Ws from me

1 minute ago, Dextops said:

Honestly as someone who likes the new content we’ve gotten this has been straight Ws from me

I meant my personal life, it hasn't been fun. But things are looking up

1 minute ago, Bughead said:

noo my shovel knight crossover hopes :'[ /j

maybe another time :) There's still chance in the future

3 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Actually the "Lamb" as playable character?

Or am i reading too deeply into that teaser?

Thought so too. But they did say "bite sized" in terms of scale, and a whole new character is quite a lot of work, so probably not. Maybe a skin or something? Or a good ol' silhouette trick where it looks like one thing and is actually the other.

4 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

Actually the "Lamb" as playable character?

I guess it's possible, but they said it'd be a small crossover and a new character is a pretty big deal. Kinda hoping it isn't the case but we'll see, I'm sure whatever we get will be cool

31 minutes ago, Paxtonnnn said:

I guess it's possible, but they said it'd be a small crossover and a new character is a pretty big deal. Kinda hoping it isn't the case but we'll see, I'm sure whatever we get will be cool

Yeah? Well also keep in mind that the Terraria update added 27 Terraria themed skins, Two Terraria Bosses, new crockpot dishes, Two New Weapons based on Terraria, a Terraria Pet Den Critter, and an entire world Gen preset setting titled “A taste of Terraria”

In that comparison, just getting the Lamb in DST as a new playable character would be bite-sized.

However… Doesn’t Wurt already have a Lamb skin? And I personally would be PISSED if they added a crossover character into DST before adding the rest of the characters who are from DS/DST but that’s just me..

I was equally pissed when Injustice 2 added 3 characters from Mortal Kombat instead of more Injustice Characters.

But I’m weird like that.

Archived