-The waiting thread- WE GOT IT! -Let's keep waiting-

So, let's wait and see if something happens today. What are you doing in the meantime?

I'm being very productive.

image.thumb.png.d96713a681b2e22749e6ac3cf33d50e1.png

What do you think would be added to CotL if the crossover is indeed true?

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Since it was CotL that made the announcement of a special surprise today, you should probably be on that games forums stalking and hitting refresh, to find out what that is.

I highly doubt Klei will break the news first. Klei’s been more “Silence of the Lambs” lately.

Just now, Dextops said:

Imagine this is a waterlogged situation all over again and we convinced ourselves of a cotl crossover and it was a huge misunderstanding 

I honestly am like 60% sure that's what's gonna happen. But hey, anything to bring some good vibes in here after I've been souring the mood past few months.

2 minutes ago, Dextops said:

Imagine this is a waterlogged situation all over again and we convinced ourselves of a cotl crossover and it was a huge misunderstanding 

Actually I’d probably be MORE hyped for a Water Logged part 2.. especially if it brought back the scrapped Lotus Flower shadow creature things & otters.

6 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Actually I’d probably be MORE hyped for a Water Logged part 2.. especially if it brought back the scrapped Lotus Flower shadow creature things & otters.

That wasn’t the point. The point was that Klei used the word chill once and people thought it was an ice biome which wasn’t the case since we got waterlogged instead.

12 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I'd be hyped for waterlogged part 2, who knows maybe we'll get Don't Starve together 128 bit

Galaxy brain Meme Generator - Piñata Farms - The best meme generator and  meme maker for video & image memes

Werent banana shakes added with the terraria crossover? Or moon quay..? I hope something like that doesnt happen again lol 

other than idk what to expect so i have zero expectations.

Just want this to be over with asap so we can go back to rift updates. 

Just now, Ohan said:

Werent banana shakes added with the terraria crossover? I hope something like that doesnt happen again lol 

Uhm akshually banana shakes were added with the moonquay update :wilson_nerdy:

You're thinking of the Frozen banana daikiris... which are an average recipe imo

Archived