Corrupt a Wish

2 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

I wish klei found the way to add more shards without burning our computers/consoles

Granted but now normal shards run absolutely worse than hounds in angry bee nests

I wish there were boat repair stations like in shipwrecked.

1 hour ago, gamehun20 said:

I wish there were boat repair stations like in shipwrecked.

Granted, but they can only be placed on land :wilson_cry:

I wish it was possible to create Shipwrecked or Hamlet worlds instead of classic ones during world creation

3 hours ago, Dracian said:

I wish it was possible to create Shipwrecked or Hamlet worlds instead of classic ones during world creation

Granted, but they're even more bugged than the solo versions.

I wish walls could be rotated again

29 minutes ago, BezKa said:

Granted, but they're even more bugged than the solo versions.

I wish walls could be rotated again

granted but when you rotate one when it is next to other walls it violently explodes because of intense cramming and breaks all walls in one tile radius 

i wish for cobblestone dock kits

8 minutes ago, HellHeater said:

granted but when you rotate one when it is next to other walls it violently explodes because of intense cramming and breaks all walls in one tile radius 

i wish for cobblestone dock kits

granted, but they sink instantly

I wish for more moonglass crafts in base game.

2 hours ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

I wish for the spyglass from shipwrecked.

Granted! They are usuable only by newest DsT character; Woodhands. His perks are blindness; he can only use Spyglasses to see whats around him.

I wish Giant Mushtrees would grow in Overworld. (I don't mean how they grow in RoG)

1 hour ago, PandoPon said:

Granted! They are usuable only by newest DsT character; Woodhands. His perks are blindness; he can only use Spyglasses to see whats around him.

I wish Giant Mushtrees would grow in Overworld. (I don't mean how they grow in RoG)

Granted, but every other mushroom retreats into the ground &/or mysteriously disappears out your fridge or inventory as if the large trees are absorbing them.

I wish DST had something similar to Minecraft’s Anvil where I can combine two weapons with % durability used to increase & repair their durability %.

23 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Granted, but every other mushroom retreats into the ground &/or mysteriously disappears out your fridge or inventory as if the large trees are absorbing them.

I wish DST had something similar to Minecraft’s Anvil where I can combine two weapons with % durability used to increase & repair their durability %.

Granted! But is going to require usage of the mods! :"D

I wish to see some ruins content getting more updated, like extra uses for yellow gems or orange ones.

8 minutes ago, Notecja said:

Granted! But is going to require usage of the mods! :"D

I wish to see some ruins content getting more updated, like extra uses for yellow gems or orange ones.

Granted: but it’s just an abandoned Midsummers Cawnival Mini-Game, and you can only trade the gems with Crow kids, to top that off they don’t give you anything in exchange.. just Mock you & fly off.

37 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wish they would add more lunar horror mobs after the sudden cancelation of them after Horror Pengul & Horror Hounds. 

granted but you can only damage them with a pickaxe or pick-axe 

i wish health points were calculated in a very chaotic way like a spider dealing sqrt(366) damage

2 hours ago, HellHeater said:

granted but you can only damage them with a pickaxe or pick-axe 

i wish health points were calculated in a very chaotic way like a spider dealing sqrt(366) damage

Granted but all playable characters now have 5,000 health.

I wish Klei would allow us the players to create our own maps and upload them to a server for others to play, like the Create-A-Park features from the old Tony Hawk Pro Skater Games.

21 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wish Klei would allow us the players to create our own maps and upload them to a server for others to play, like the Create-A-Park features from the old Tony Hawk Pro Skater Games.

Granted but the editor keeps crashing.

I wish there were more hound types

Archived