Corrupt a Wish

6 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

like how hamlet had grass and tall grass

Grass + tall grass = 2 variants.
Twigs have 4 variants. (more✓)
All other i mentioned also have 2 variants. 2 = 2. (like how✓)

6 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

like how

13 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

Grass + tall grass = 2 variants.
Twigs have 4 variants. (more✓)
All other i mentioned also have 2 variants. 2 = 2. (like how✓)

"more" means "more than what we currently have" and "like how" means that i want plant variants closer to the og ones (like tall grass that isnt avaraible in dst or spicky bushes) for decoration instead of totally different sources like gekkos (which would be welcome too but not what im asking for) :roll:

15 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

"more" means "more than what we currently have" and "like how" means that i want plant variants closer to the og ones (like tall grass that isnt avaraible in dst or spicky bushes) for decoration instead of totally different sources like gekkos (which would be welcome too but not what im asking for) :roll:

ok, granted but ...(previous comment)
I wish for treasure chest key...

14 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

granted but is the wrong key and now you have to fight a surfer klaus wearing hawaiian shirt

i wish there were ankler fish that drop glow/lesser glow berries 

Granted but they act exactly like slurpler, cant be put in inventory, and jump to your head drain your hunger.

I wish we have lily pad as boat in dst.

2 hours ago, Tranoze said:

Granted but they act exactly like slurpler, cant be put in inventory, and jump to your head drain your hunger.

I wish we have lily pad as boat in dst.

Granted but some Lily pad are actual Lily pad tha a be use a boat, but some are traps that inmobilise You and drain your health

I wish for hamlet house sistem in dst

8 hours ago, jtubio88 said:

Granted but some Lily pad are actual Lily pad tha a be use a boat, but some are traps that inmobilise You and drain your health

I wish for hamlet house sistem in dst

Granted, but every house requires its own server to run, causing the ultimate lag experience. Also hello jtubio:D

I wish for all ocean content (especially brine shoals) to leave a clue on where they are just like the Lunar Island does.

14 hours ago, mr. brj said:

Granted, but every house requires its own server to run, causing the ultimate lag experience. Also hello jtubio:D

I wish for all ocean content (especially brine shoals) to leave a clue on where they are just like the Lunar Island does.

wish granted but now sea stacks spawn 100 times more often and their icons on the map are 2 times bigger making it impossible to see on the sea map without removing them first. Also we meet again Brj, I really liked your last video ;]

I wish for the ship system of the shipwreck dlc.

Archived