Corrupt a Wish

Let's do a little forum game for fun. The rules are simple:
First, someone makes a wish, and then the next user gives a horrible effect when granting such wish. After ruining previous poster's wish, the user makes their own wish.

For example:
"I wish Wormwood had passive health regeneration."

"Granted, but Living Logs now cost 100 HP.
I wish for infinite supply of mandrakes."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Alright, I will start:

I wish you could tame Hounds in the game.

7 minutes ago, Cyber_Joueur said:

I wish we had more armor in the game

But everytime an armor breaks, its splinters "uncompromisingly" dig into the character's skin, causing damage over time until cured.

I wish Chester lighted up like Hutch when you placed a lightbulb or glowberry inside him.

24 minutes ago, mr. brj said:

I wish Chester lighted up like Hutch when you placed a lightbulb or glowberry inside him.

But Chester will now only have one inventory and it can be filled by a single lightbulb only. INFINITE STORAGE!!!! CHESTER NOW HAVE INFINITE MULTI-DIMENSIONAL, ENVIRONMENTAL TEMPERATURE SENSITIVE, MIND READING STORAGE!!! PLUS HE LIGHTS UP WHEN THERE A LIGHT BULB IN HIM!!!! IT NEVER SPOILS!!!!

I wish Jellybeans regen works on the Sheild of Terror and it gets triple durability.

14 minutes ago, Juanasdf said:

But the only way to do that is for splitscreen to be removed

I wish any streaming platform would reach klei to make a show

Granted but it will be Netflix, live action, gender and racially swapped characters (And Wx will just be a kid in a suit) and written by the last airbender movie writers. 

I wish some Wickerbottom spells costed less sanity.

2 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Granted but it will be Netflix, live action, gender and racially swapped characters (And Wx will just be a kid in a suit) and written by the last airbender movie writers. 

You forgot to add that it will be cancelled after 1 season like the RE show :lol:

38 minutes ago, Iino said:

I wish Jellybeans regen works on the Sheild of Terror and it gets triple durability.

Granted, but now it can starve if not fed within a minute. And it makes annoying cry sounds.

15 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I wish some Wickerbottom spells costed less sanity.

Granted, but now every time you use these spells, Ragtime plays x1.5 times louder with harder bass.
I wish you could stop Weremoose's charge early.

2 hours ago, Riddla said:

I wish you could tame Hounds in the game.

Granted, but you can only do it with an event specific item that has 10 uses and the taming only lasts for less than a minute.

I wish hostile mob spawning set pieces (elemental hound trap, queen's gathering, tree guardian forest etc) continued to work as a spawner for said hostile mobs indefinitely.

2 hours ago, Riddla said:

I wish you could stop Weremoose's charge early.

Granted but it’s because he trips, lands on his face and turns back to Woodie taking 40 damage.

1 hour ago, Nweeky said:

I wish hostile mob spawning set pieces (elemental hound trap, queen's gathering, tree guardian forest etc) continued to work as a spawner for said hostile mobs indefinitely.

Granted! But each time they respawn the game lags and freezes, and you have to restart the server.

I wish Walter’s slingshot had a faster shooting rate.

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

granted but now everyone can use it but him

i wish winona gets more structures

Granted but they're all purely decorative and cost a lot of materials.

I wish Wilson would receive a higher sanity drain for having a full beard while wet.

Archived