Corrupt a Wish

4 hours ago, Cloakingsumo198 said:

I wish twiggy trees, grass geckos, and juicy berries no longer fully replaced their counterparts in world generation but are given their own respective biome to spawn in preferably a new biome.

Granted, but they are all struck down with the old disease mechanic after 1 harvest (grass geckos included) whether they are dug up or left in place.

I wish we got the street light skin from Hamlet as a skin for Mushlights in DST.

2 hours ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

I wish we got the street light skin from Hamlet as a skin for Mushlights in DST.

Sure, but this is a skin of the same rarity as a potato cup - only one copy exists in the developer's inventory, and no one else can have it.

I wish that boss blueprints could be copied on cartographer's desk for multiple people, just like how they added the ability to erase them.

3 hours ago, Lokena said:

Sure, but this is a skin of the same rarity as a potato cup - only one copy exists in the developer's inventory, and no one else can have it.

I wish that boss blueprints could be copied on cartographer's desk for multiple people, just like how they added the ability to erase them.

granted but youll have to get reality stone from thanos boss fight

i wish i could en passant other players (pawns) in pvp servers

3 hours ago, HellHeater said:

granted but youll have to get reality stone from thanos boss fight

i wish i could en passant other players (pawns) in pvp servers

granted, but all pvp servers are gone

I wish Wonkey could get some "ensembled" skins, like carol emote is "ensembled" from winter skins. 

3 hours ago, Notecja said:

granted, but all pvp servers are gone

I wish Wonkey could get some "ensembled" skins, like carol emote is "ensembled" from winter skins. 

granted but the skins are just white wonkey and klei gets taken down for racism after that 

i wish we had some sort of a crab boss in the sea that could like hit out boat instead of us and maybe use its claw to make the boat stop moving and we would have to manage both the claws stopping the boat and the boss hitting the boat but not damaging the player 

and then maybe we could spawn the boss using gems and the boss would change depending on what gems we use which essentially gives us the option to maybe customise the boss 

19 hours ago, HellHeater said:

i wish we had some sort of a crab boss in the sea that could like hit out boat instead of us and maybe use its claw to make the boat stop moving and we would have to manage both the claws stopping the boat and the boss hitting the boat but not damaging the player 

and then maybe we could spawn the boss using gems and the boss would change depending on what gems we use which essentially gives us the option to maybe customise the boss 

granted, but you'll have to wait until summer to fight it

i wish there was a fortnite default dance emote

2 hours ago, Insertnamehere2 said:

I wish there wasn't random symbols when you copy and paste very large things in the console.

Granted, but you can only paste 10 characters into the console

I wish Wonkey could craft monkey huts and befriend powder monkeys

14 hours ago, partywood said:

Granted, but you can only paste 10 characters into the console

I wish Wonkey could craft monkey huts and befriend powder monkeys

Granted but each hut requires you to sacrifice an inventory slot.

I wish weather pains were cheaper to craft.

2 hours ago, MrNaxeros said:

2 hours ago, MrNaxeros said:

Granted but they have 1/3 of the uses it used to have.

I wish you couldn't corrupt my wish.

2 hours ago, gamehun20 said:

Granted but it's full of nightmare beaks at all times.

I wish there were more shadows to worry about and more ways to counter them.

Granted, but they have way too much health and spawn way too frequently. 

I wish Wilson got another good skin with glasses

On 12/31/2022 at 1:35 AM, Ardcrumb said:

Granted, but they have way too much health and spawn way too frequently. 

I wish Wilson got another good skin with glasses

Granted, but every Wilson skin without glasses is gone, and LITERALY everyone knows it happened because of your wish

23 hours ago, Dextops said:

wish granted, but another post saying the same thing appears

I wish seasons got an update

wish granted.

Now during the seasons natural disasters can occur such as: tornadoes: objects on the ground are scattered around and they can catch players to throw them away (spring)

blizzard: works like desert storm and applies 3 times the amount of winter cold (winter)

extreme heat: not only nearby objects catch fire, but also survivors move slower need to eat more and may hallucinate from heat (summer)

Mighty Earthquake – This earthquake tears the world in 2 splitting the game continent into 2 large islands

flood: the tide rises and it sabotages the structures and causes new dangers from the sea to appear on land (eg new enemies)

For my wish i'm whant a beefalo inspired critter

6 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i wish there were more variants of regular plants like how hamlet had grass and tall grass

Granted (already in the game, grass have gekko variant, twigs have spiky twigs and lunar twigs, reed have normal reeds and monkey tail, banana have banana tree and banana bush, berries have normal berry and tall berry) but now all variant share the same animation asset, make them look the same.

I wish for a key can unlock ocean treasure chest without destroying them.

Archived