Corrupt a Wish

17 minutes ago, Pixil said:

Granted but they're all purely decorative and cost a lot of materials.

I wish Wilson would receive a higher sanity drain for having a full beard while wet.

Granted but to ease new players into the downside of faster sanity drain his wet beard can now be used as a Melee Weapon that does Old Age Wanda Alarming Clock range & damage.

I wish DST had a true next gen (ps5 or Xbox Series) enhanced version with all the features the PC version has.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wish DST had a true next gen (ps5 or Xbox Series) enhanced version with all the features the PC version has.

Granted, but console players have to make 5x actions PC players need and still don't have continuity of chose for things like teleportation.

I wish some content bugs were fixed, including old ones.

3 minutes ago, MadMatt said:

(Wait, I think this one was already granted)

Nope, only things like stray hair and extra pixels, as well as crashes are fixed these days.

Edit: and Bee Queen pathfinding above water. So I guess it counts actually. Still it's not what I had in mind by mentioning content bugs.

48 minutes ago, Dunk Mujunk said:

Inconceivable!

Now everything is conceivable but your character is permanently insane .(I needed someone to quote for this so sue me) 

I wish hostile and friendly mobs build up homes for themselves around the map over time with hostile mobs slowly building in your base's direction not including in illogical directions such as traversing islands.

3 hours ago, Mysterious box said:

I wish hostile and friendly mobs build up homes for themselves around the map over time with hostile mobs slowly building in your base's direction not including in illogical directions such as traversing islands.

sure but they keep pooping around and eventually making you lag even on day 100

i wish to be able to put a lazy forager on a chest to collect items automatically 

14 hours ago, Iino said:

I wish Jellybeans regen works on the Sheild of Terror and it gets triple durability.

But sweets are bad for teeth, so every you feed it with Jellybeans, it will lose 5 damage and 5% of armor value permanently. 

I wish Wes was able to do more things with his balloonomacy. 

1 hour ago, Krotux said:

But you become locked out of it all if you killed the celestial champion.

I wish you could control an army of cave skeletons and move them to the surface.

Granted.. but they fall apart on the first hit and need to be reassembled.

8 minutes ago, hhh2 said:

I wish Warbucks came back...

Granted, but now he is only NPC in hamlet.

50 minutes ago, LiamAshvinn001 said:

I wish Walter is upgraded to Heisenberg

Granted, but now his name is Weisenberg.

I wish knobby tree can grow even larger.

18 minutes ago, Tranoze said:

I wish knobby tree can grow even larger.

Granted, but now it has roots that emerge from water and block placement of docks and boats (because there is just a bit less space between them than needed). Also if there is not enough space for them between tree and land, you won't be able to grow knobby tree further.

I wish pirate raids were revisited: fight with them wasn't reduced to tanking and holding F, and they didn't steal stuff from chests while player pays with banana otherwise.

Archived