Corrupt a Wish

56 minutes ago, Pig Princess said:

I wish pirate raids were revisited: fight with them wasn't reduced to tanking and holding F, and they didn't steal stuff from chests while player pays with banana otherwise.

But they are real pirates now and burn your boat down and take what's left

I wish there were more uses for beard hair

8 minutes ago, gamehun20 said:

I wish there were more uses for beard hair

Granted, but beard hair is now a cursed item and you have to trade bacon and eggs with a Wilson to get rid of the excess hair, and with a full stack you turn into a beardlord.

I wish for Geometric Placement and Geometric Drop mods to be added into the base game.

16 minutes ago, mr. brj said:

I wish for Geometric Placement and Geometric Drop mods to be added into the base game.

Granted, but activating them crashes the game and any bug reports for the crashes are labelled Working As Intended.

I wish Don't Starve Together were made free to play.

20 minutes ago, dois raios said:

granted, but we get no skins/lore/cinematic, just "puzzles for puzzles' sake"

I wish mandrakes respawn in mandrake forest after sometime (one year or more)

Granted.. but picking them spawns Elder Mandrakes and they now have as much health as Deerclops and become instantly hostile to the player.

I wish Ant-Lions Tantrum rock collapses in caves when mined contained Nitre.

24 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I wish Ant-Lions Tantrum rock collapses in caves when mined contained Nitre.

Granted, but the rock explode when you mine them dealing 200 damage.

I wish The bunny men get more content to make them more civilized.

45 minutes ago, Waoling said:

I wish The bunny men get more content to make them more civilized.

Granted but they will continue evolving until reaching gunpowder weapons and a holy vegan crusade army, trying to purge the land of the heretic meat eaters, so unless you play wurt, you will get unfair raids of 20 bunnymen armed with blunderbusses trying to kill you every half an hour. 

I wish DST shards (caves and surface) were just one big shard instead, to prevent loading times.

7 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Granted but they will continue evolving until reaching gunpowder weapons and a holy vegan crusade army, trying to purge the land of the heretic meat eaters, so unless you play wurt, you will get unfair raids of 20 bunnymen armed with blunderbusses trying to kill you every half an hour. 

I wish DST shards (caves and surface) were just one big shard instead, to prevent loading times.

granted, but the initial loading into the server times takes as much time as loading between shards 10 times plus host computer needs to be powerful.

I wish some characters from the shipwreck and hamlet make a comeback in dst.

12 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Granted, but every time a day passes you have to wait 25 minutes for it to save

I wish the blunderbuss was added back in

I wish hamlet houses were in dst.

Granted, but they work exactly like they worked in single player. Including being stuck behind map border once one resurrects in the house.

I wish right of passage included protection from pirate raids and could be (re)activated by just giving banana to the queen.

1 hour ago, Garett Skott said:

Granted, but it expires after 2 minutes.

I would still take it. Plus it would be Wonkey buff, which would result in staying as Wonkey to be desired for doing certain things (to do Crab King if he is close to island, to do things around moon quay while sailing).

Granted but disease came back and also hay fever.

I wish you could move rock lobsters into the overworld.

granted but they never leave rock formation due to fear of social interaction with new creatures they see

i wish for zoteboat and the tragic story of zote and how he became the greatest hero of all time

Archived