1. 1. Who's your favourite character?

• Wilson - The Gentlemen Scientist
    • Willow - The Firestarter
    • Wendy - The Bereaved
    • Wolfgang - The Strongman
    • WX-78 - The Soulless Automoton
    • Wickerbottom - The Librarian
    • Wes - The Mime

Wilson is me, I am Wilson, Wilson is you, you are Wilson, you must be the Wilson, feel the Wilson. Wilson is one of the worse considering his nearly useless perk, that makes him also my favourite because... camon guys a beard ! Who doesn't like beards ?!

You mean to play, or just as a character? I like playing Wickerbottom because I hate the research stage. But as a character, Wilson's the most charismatic. Or maybe that's just because we 'grew up' with him...

I really like Wilson, I think he sounds so depressed, he makes you feel the game .

The instrument as his voice, his animation and his quotes ... Wilson FTW! : )

That's odd. To me, Wilson is the most optimistic, I think he has a 'can-do' attitude. :D

You mean to play, or just as a character?

Either. It's multiple choice, so you can choose your favourite char, and the char you play as normally, should you so wish.

Wickerbottom. I love being able to build a few things during my exploration phase, during which I have no main base or science machine. I like her even better since I started my latest world with Wendy only to find that the Backpack now requires a science machine, unless you're using Wickerbottom.

Wes is a lot of fun to play as. It is fun to go on a killing and burning spree as a homicidal, mute lunatic. The extra challenge he adds to the game helps with a lot of the more experienced players who think that the game is too easy, or who just want an extra bit of fun. I like his hair, too. No Wes emoticon :(.

I find Wickerbottom to aesthetically be the best character. Her instrument is pleasant to listen to, her descriptions are both informative and interesting, and she looks ever-so-calm and collected in a game full of horrific monsters. It's a shame that her perk is completely useless late-game :ambivalence:. My current map (and the one I've survived the longest on) is with Wilson, but that's entirely due to those blasted Meat Effigies. I generally hate taking risks by capturing animals and letting myself go insane, so I haven't been obtaining any beard hair with the other characters.

Kind of funny, but I like Willow and Wendy a lot. Willow's just got this charm that only a sulky teenager can have, and Wendy comes across as really morbid, but still childlike.Willow is also pretty sentimental for me, because when I was starting out, she was the first character that I ever survived a pretty long time with. 31 days, back when my average was around 8 or 10. And Wendy has Abigail, who not only is useful, but also makes things a bit less lonely. I like to try and play tag with her around the fire during the night.