Maxwell's Character Refresh Coming Next Week!

Great job klei, I liked the new mechanics for Maxwell in the rework s2

I cant stop myself from asking this, sorry but by any chance, can we expect endless public servers to come back this year? Or are you guys planning something else to do with public servers for now on?

34 minutes ago, maradyne said:

Is it still possible that we could get the Forest and Cave shadow inventories linked?

22 hours ago, V2C said:
23 hours ago, Riddla said:

@V2CHello! Is the Shadow Storage not being cross-shard intentional, or is it because of technical limitation?

Unfortunately this is a technical limitation.

6 hours ago, JoeW said:

maxdiner.png

This has to be inside the train before the "accident" since it's the moment William Carter became The Amazing Maxwell. If this is true, I feel like Wolfgang may make a cameo and Willow too since we have to know who they meant with "One more to go" in Wicker's trailer.

1 minute ago, DelroyBM said:

This has to be inside the train before the "accident" since it's the moment William Carter became The Amazing Maxwell. If this is true, I feel like Wolfgang may make a cameo and Willow too since we have to know who they meant with "One more to go" in Wicker's trailer.

It looks like a cafeteria to me.

1 hour ago, DelroyBM said:

The environment looks more akin to that of a café or diner to me.

1 hour ago, DelroyBM said:

Yeah I agree with what other ppl are saying, it looks to spacious and the windows look too large for it to be a train cart.

10 hours ago, Just-guy said:

It looks like a cafeteria to me.

9 hours ago, -Variant said:

The environment looks more akin to that of a café or diner to me.

9 hours ago, goblinball said:

Yeah I agree with what other ppl are saying, it looks to spacious and the windows look too large for it to be a train cart.

Train's cafeteria. Boom!

Nah, you are right, those aren't the kind of tiles or windows you find in a train anyway. I've never been inside a train anyway.

On 11/17/2022 at 2:01 AM, Archswifter said:

Looking forward to the short especially on my end.

Hide contents

Is it wrong for me to want it to be voice acted? I really want to hear Maxwell's voice from "Inevitable" again here in this one.

god i also hope its voice acted!! its such a important animation they gotta!!!

Archived