What cut content would you want to be reimplemented the most

This isn't about what has the highest chance to make it back into the game this is if you had to choice to bring one piece of cut content back into the game what would it be? for me personally it would be the original design for the lunar grotto. Not that I'd want it to replace the lunar grotto but as a stand alone cave biome cause the cave desperately needs more content. It looks amazing and extremely unique and it's sad that an entire biome was scrapped.

2 minutes ago, Dextops said:

or me personally it would be the original design for the lunar grotto. Not that I'd want it to replace the lunar grotto but as a stand alone cave biome cause the cave desperately needs more content. It looks amazing and extremely unique and it's sad that an entire biome was scrapped.

yes pls. They can really fit in the red mushroom biome

Not sure if it counts but more Lunar Island transfigurations and transmutations of non-native flora and fauna. The direction to add such features was abandoned when it came to vamped up scary monsters. It would be nice to have the Lunar Island exert its influence over additional things when brought to the island.

Everything has its reason for being cut/unused... be it time, money, or simply becoming either irrelevant or being difficult to fit into the dev's visions.
Whilst being fully aware all of this stuff was dropped for a reason, if I had to pick...

The Giant Edge hands, or maybe Fumeagator in its full glory. Or maybe... the Puffer... or the Vargphant... or the...
Well, quite honesty, there's a lot to choose from. I've got a thread going over all the recent cut/leaked content and looking back at it, I think these were some of my favorites.
image.png.9d00204469705a759563a6d65478bfbe.pngimage.png.1100acdf5767a53d0249b74bd21a0987.pngimage.png.6af42354298f431a496c5ce0eae39edb.pngimage.png.a838adc01433ee1458cd1f5aa826de4e.png

Archived