[Game Update] - 516384

• Developer

Changes

• Maxwell will now also spawn shadow creatures when reading the books while insane.
  • Make Bee Guards surround their current Queen to protect instead of staying off to the side.

Bug Fixes

• The Lunar Grimoire cannot be read if it’s already a full moon.
  • The Horticulture books now affect Mushroom Planters and Bull Kelp again.
  • The Horticulture books now ignore plants that are already growing under the effect of the book.
  • Bees from Apicultural Notes will no longer attack their summoner after hitting themself with a boomerang or other implements.
  • Fixed being able to go over the limit for Apicultural Notes.
  • Fixed bees from Apicultural Notes targeting their summoner if PvP is enabled and the player loaded into the world very fast.
  • Fixed transparent pages in the books’ inventory images.
  • Fixed Wortox Map Soul Hopping too far causing map issues.
  • Fixed fence orientation on rotated boats loading incorrectly when placing a fence, rotating the boat at certain angles, and then saving the game.
  • Fixed bug where monkey island sounds could be heard at the center of the world.
  • Fixed incorrect death announcements when a player died as Wonkey.
  • Fixed Second Chance Watch reviving at the wrong position when a player died as Wonkey.
  • Fixed Sewing Machine going invisible when being hammered.
  • Fixed an issue with player animations not showing all of the swipe effects when interacting with items.
  • Fixed Wolfgang’s sanity with nearby monster players and now adheres to PvP properly.
  • Fixed bug where clients may falsely appear to be able to craft Living Log ingredients even when not playing as Wormwood.
  • Fixed bug with Abigail Flower’s inventory icon when reloading a Forest only server.

Notes for Modders

• The last 10 entered console commands are now saved across game instances.
  • Added TUNING variables WORTOX_WISECRACKER_TOOMANY and WORTOX_WISECRACKER_TOOFEW to control Wortox wisecracker soul thresholds.

View full update

Scarecrow Wigfrid's hair when Bowing was fixed and the "Saladmander Costume top" now properly performs Wormwood's idle animation. (The idle never played prior to this fix. Or at least I never got lucky enough for him to do the animation)

Note: The Volt Goat Costume Top for Wicker still does not let her perform the "Ssshhing" animation.

CrowfridHairFixIdle.png

WormanderLeafHandIdle.png

2 minutes ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

Scarecrow Wigfrid's hair was fixed and the "Saladmander Costume top" properly performs Wormwood's idle animation now. (The idle never played prior to this fix. Or at least I never got lucky enough for him to do the animation)

Seeing changes and fixes to some older skins gives me a little hop my touch up suggestions could potentially arrive in the beta. Looking forward to that, these are really nice!

Also nice to mention that some of Wickers skins are now compatible with her custom idle now too!

14 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait.. you mean you guys actually do make PvP changes?

So Klei reconsidered  this Wolfgang's mechanic for PvP but didn't consider that WX and especially Woodie have zero chances against Wicker in PvP. Wicker can mess with them from the opposite side of the map, and they won't be able to do anything about it.  

16 minutes ago, maxwell_winters said:

So Klei reconsidered  this Wolfgang's mechanic for PvP but didn't consider that WX and especially Woodie have zero chances against Wicker in PvP. Wicker can mess with them from the opposite side of the map, and they won't be able to do anything about it.  

This also applies in PvE too, which is great

how cute

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

Wait.. you mean you guys actually do make PvP changes?

image.png.7e85a751ddeda6cbed6931ef5032d370.png

Mind Blown.

theyve fixed pvp bugs plenty of times before

1 hour ago, HowlVoid said:

RIP Lunar grimore changes.

did they delete the beautiful amazing opal? it doesn't say 

1 hour ago, JesseB_Klei said:

The Horticulture books now ignore plants that are already growing under the effect of the book.

The issue still seems to occur unfortunately (I double-checked to make sure I was on the latest beta too).

4 hours ago, Anthony_L3hr said:

the "Saladmander Costume top" now properly performs Wormwood's idle animation. (The idle never played prior to this fix. Or at least I never got lucky enough for him to do the animation)

I literally main Wormwood with this skin on and I never noticed. Either I am so use to it that he did it automatically in my brain or it just never happened and I never noticed. Holy crap glad it's fixed if it was broken before.

Archived