[Game Update] - 504700

4 minutes ago, FourthLess said:

The whole "get hit to activate it's ability" thing seems like an opposite of Wormwood's play style of being careful with health. 

I don't think tanking was the intention I believe it was meant to punish your enemies when they do score a hit and lower the chances of getting stun locked by hordes.

• Like 14

24 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

It’s a known fact that playing as Wormwood outside of the hamlet dlc is intentionally handicapping yourself..

Bro shut it, wormwood is my favorite because i like him, quit worrying about what is the most effective and let us wormwood players enjoy things

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

everybody can relocate them, the only thing is that you need a sea stack to plant them and currently you can only use the generated ones

I meant, that relocated versions would act similar to how Willow & Bernie work: meaning that If the Sea Weeds are near to a Wormwood and they see Wormwood is under attack, they will activate to protect him from Danger. Otherwise.. they will still function as they normally do.

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, StevenM said:

Fireflies will now escape from the Pumpkin Lantern when it rots.

Whoa, unexpected buf to the pumpkin lantern suggested months ago, me likeey!

As for Wx, 125 | 125 | 150 is at least better than 125 | 130 | 150 so no complaints there.

The points for WX that can still be improved imo:

More charge interactions. Charged Volt Goat attacks should grant WX 1 charge, wearing Milkmade hat should 4x speed up the recharge rate and electric attacks in PvP should charge WX.

Chorusbox flavor perk: make it affect Maxwell's sanity negatively.

• Like 12

4 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Actually… no.. no they can’t, because there’s an actual achievement for the game on having 6 of them following you at once.

https://www.trueachievements.com/game/Dont-Starve-Together/achievements

Why do consoles have achievements for DST yet Steam DST doesn't ?

I thought Klei didn't wanted achievements for DST and even made whole article about it explaining why. O.o

Edited by ALCRD
  • Haha 1

Animations of the leaked skins from this update:

The Experiment WX-78 with Electrified Lantern (+ Character Portrait / Quote)

Spoiler

Note: This animation is an APNG, so it may not animate in all browsers.

uc?id=1RBJSuBOmrLd3NlWRyHwARiQNV3_4PZJi

wx78_retro_oval.thumb.png.c2ee2d01f39e2ca85db017802c95b70b.png

wx78_retro = "\"I AM THE FUTURE\"",

Experimentation Apparatus

Spoiler

researchlab_retro-use.thumb.gif.4360afd6308a20d998cf628af16e53e3.gif

Experimental Energy Siphon

Spoiler

lightning_rod_retro-place.thumb.gif.5b72f6ac3ad27a8b39d56a3b4b542b6d.gif

Brambleberry Wardrobe

Spoiler

wardrobe_vine-active.thumb.gif.708999e4f12bd8032cbcf4e01a7060ce.gif

Silver Tuna Tin (Upcoming Twitch Drop)

Spoiler

fishbox_nautical-open.gif.d557a73a8e34c75203de807c6eabd045.gif

And the new WX-78 Circuit from yesterday's beta update:

Processing Circuit

Spoiler

wx_chips-maxsanity1.png.2bd0cd61302bcb043901e4d4de04e454.png

EDIT: 

23 minutes ago, ALCRD said:
25 minutes ago, Instant-Noodles said:

Note: This animation is an APNG, so it may not animate in all browsers.

It doesn't animate outside the browser either.

What do i need to see it animated?

Ah, it seems the forum strips animations out of attached PNG files.  So, I'll have to upload that image elsewhere then embed it instead.  I've updated the spoiler tag above.  It should animate in Chromium based browsers now.

I posted an APNG (instead of a GIF) because GIFs have a 256 color limit.  If you exceed that, then dithering during quantization will cause artifacts.  In this case, you lose the radial lighting from the lantern in the GIF.  Here is the GIF version for comparison:

Spoiler

wx78_retrro-wx_idle.thumb.gif.917e2e412595cd2b318680dbbd439bf7.gif

Edited by Instant-Noodles
  • Like 12
  • Thanks 2
  • Health 1

Just now, Queron81 said:

And Winona is Frankenstein's bride:

winona-frankensteins-bride.jpg.fec3ead99509e36bef9a6054b296aa63.jpg

might be my favourite winona skin 

just a nitpick thing, frankenstein is the man who created the monster :P

pretty common thing spread by the pop culture

1 minute ago, ALCRD said:

Why do consoles have achievements for DST yet Steam DST doesn't ?

I thought Klei didn't wanted achievements for DST and even made whole article about it explaining why. O.o

as far as i know is a requeriment of microsoft, for that the achivements fromj dst arent that well though, they arent actual achievements

• Like 1
  • Sanity 1

hey Steven, do you really not consider my suggestion that the stats of WX be Binary number? that will be very funny and always remind players WX is written by Binary code :grin:

that is :

the initial stats of WX should be 128/128/128 on hunger/sanity/health.

the hardy circuit = 64 health.   the super-hardy circuit = 128 health.

the processing circuit = 32 sanity.  the super-processing circuit = 64 sanity

the gastrogain circuit = 32 hunger.  the super-gastrogian circuit = 64 hunger.

• Thanks 1
  • Big Ups 7

1 minute ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

as far as i know is a requeriment of microsoft, for that the achivements fromj dst arent that well though, they arent actual achievements

weird requirement

• Haha 1

Dear Klei entertainment ever sense the webber rework came out I’ve noticed that one thing is missing and that thing is a small but noticeable sanity  drain when befriended spiders die it doesn’t even need to increase by the spider like being in range of befriended spiders dying drains not spider by spider and if that’s to much sanity loss then preferred he can gain sanity from decorated dens and you send yourself that the point of the reworks are to make the characters more like themselves so please make this change it would make a world of difference I love your game and this community and thank you

If you like or dislike my ideas please leave a response feel free to tell me your opinion 

p.s. Also although not as important to me it would be nice if characters pacific companions and tools had skins like there respective characters  and the companion’s home you know companions like Woby,Webber’s spiders , Wurt’s  merms, Lucy ,Burnie,Maxwells shadow clones  and the bio scandalizer or Jimmy I think people are calling it  maybe not all companions but the one essential to the character obviously not all skins Expectably sense theres a warrior spider skin for webber which would be confusing but  at the very less triumphant skins for webber’s spiders I’m thinking through the den decorating kit skin and  for Wurt’s merms I’m thinking through merm hut and  DIY royalty kit or warrior merm hut  

if you don’t like the second half pay it no mind I don’t want it to undermind the first half 

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1