[Game Update] - 504700

It might be nice if you could get the small Hunger circuit from scanning a Pigman since they're known for eating and the Hearty circuit from another source too.  Might take a while until you find a Hound but Spiders are easy enough.
All the small QoL tweaks are also great, even if these are all character focused, I'm hoping that we'll get the ability to craft Ancient Stonework Turf.

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 2

just out of curosity, how come the sanity is still at 150? I've always been confused on sanity values on if higher is better or worse; you have wigfried and webber with quite low max values, but then high values with wolfgang;

is smaller to mean easier to manage/easier to refill to max; or is it to mean you must watch out for faster sanity drains. why does wolfgang, the guy supposed to be scared all the time and maybe not very bright, have the default(200) high value?

im just overall confused if WX (or any character) having higher max sanity suppose to be good or bad without a way to naturally regenerate it. I would imagine higher max is good, as there's that circuit upgrade, but maybe that circuit is justified by it also adding the sanity regeneration.

Edited by Curly Bill

5 minutes ago, Curly Bill said:

just out of curosity, how come the sanity is still at 150? I've always been confused on sanity values on if higher is better or worse; you have wigfried and webber with quite low max values, but then high values with wolfgang;

is smaller to mean easier to manage/easier to refill to max; or is it to mean you must watch out for faster sanity drains. why does wolfgang, the guy supposed to be scared all the time and maybe not very bright, have the default(200) high value?

im just overall confused if WX (or any character) having higher max sanity suppose to be good or bad without a way to naturally regenerate it. I would imagine good, as you can improve it's max stat; but maybe that circuit is justified by it also adding the sanity regeneration.

Max sanity has pros and cons to either direction. Regardless of how much max sanity you have you will still go through the same total amount of sanity restoration needed if you want to avoid spawning shadows. Lower sanity will become insane faster, but also sane faster as well. Someone with a low max sanity can pacify shadows by only killing one of them, and Wes can actually nearly max his sanity out if he kills only two terrorbeaks. Higher max sanity has more of a buffer before you start summoning shadows, but it also takes more to get them to stop attacking you when you're at 0.

With the enlightenment crown, however, higher max sanity is strictly better and low san chars get trolled.

Edited by Cheggf
  • Sanity 1

45 minutes ago, Cheggf said:

Max sanity has pros and cons to either direction. Regardless of how much max sanity you have you will still go through the same total amount of sanity restoration needed if you want to avoid spawning shadows. Lower sanity will become insane faster, but also sane faster as well. Someone with a low max sanity can pacify shadows by only killing one of them, and Wes can actually nearly max his sanity out if he kills only two terrorbeaks. Higher max sanity has more of a buffer before you start summoning shadows, but it also takes more to get them to stop attacking you when you're at 0.

With the enlightenment crown, however, higher max sanity is strictly better and low san chars get trolled.

i suppose if that is the case, WX's 150 is a good middle ground for not being good, but not being bad;

After playing Rework beta for a year:
7 modules would allow for more build versatility/viability making this feel like actually customizable
Tie scanner robot to Wx / Increase his speed 

Don't care about stat nerfs just QOL changes are needed.