seriously tho, this krampus sack.

I tend to get it pretty early from klaus kills. But it’s never really revolutionary for me cause I usually make piggy bag asap. 

rng can be frustrating :lol: I’ve gotten plenty of krampus sacks from klaus but never not ONCE have I gotten a mandrake from his packages lol

42 minutes ago, Ohan said:

I tend to get it pretty early from klaus kills. But it’s never really revolutionary for me cause I usually make piggy bag asap. 

rng can be frustrating :lol: I’ve gotten plenty of krampus sacks from klaus but never not ONCE have I gotten a mandrake from his packages lol

Same with me, but yesterday I managed to get my first mandrake from Klaus after searching for the deer for 6 days:D

Set up a Krampus farm (e.g. change to Wickerbottom and go on a horrific bird killing spree). If you spawn, say, 100 Krampi, the probability of getting a sack will be about 2/3. Go up to 200 Krampi, and the probability goes up to about 87%.

When you do that, create an enclosure where you will be spamming books and killing birds (first Birds of the World, then Sleepytime Stories, then kill, then repeat; do it on Lunar Island to never worry about sanity) , and the Krampi will gather around the enclosure. Then kill the Krampi in large batches. You can devote an autumn to this and basically guarantee to get a sack.

Edit: the probability of getting a sack from 15 Klaus kills is about 80%, not counting the Krampi that he spawns. So you have been somewhat unlucky, but nothing completely out of the ordinary. 1 out of 5 players will have this kind of bad luck.

2 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

How exactly?

Klaus sack rollback system was nerfed a while ago and no longer works. 

play until 100th day so krampii can spawn in bunches of 2-3.

kill a glommer.

kill krampii and check if sack have dropped.

repeat on failure.

9 minutes ago, Duck986 said:

I'm playing Wanda and she can manipulate time, so rollbacks are canon now.

if that makes you like you are not cheating ok but 3h to cheat the sack... just spawn it and keep playing

edit: oh you use glommer

there was a bug, idk if was fixed, that makes you able to kill 1 glommer multiple times if you hit him inside of a small pen with a door using blowdarts

13 minutes ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

edit: oh you use glommer

there was a bug, idk if was fixed, that makes you able to kill 1 glommer multiple times if you hit him inside of a small pen with a door using blowdarts

I actually forgot about this bug lol, but no, I used normal kills

7 hours ago, Spydainteractiv said:

but ive never once got a krampus sack drop. im currently on a world at around day 1300, killing klaus as many times a year as possible

activate mysterious energy and kill glommer every day or just make a krampus farm. it shouldn't take too long.

Archived