Wolfgang Rework Info

Being able to utilize marble suits without the speed penalty is actually insanely good. We’re talking a 95% damage reduction that you can easily renew with shrubs. For comparison: the only other armor with this much protection is the shadow armor, which has 200 less durability and drains your sanity like crazy.

6 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

No, no. That's a single character getting buffed/refreshed in response to new content directly tied to them, not the other way 'round.

U could see it both ways i think since the farming and wormwood changes came at the same time. They refreshed ww while at the same time buffing farming for everyone. At least thats how i see it :wilsoalmostangelic:

If boss statues give a value of 4, then I guess that means the Eye of Terror statue will probably be the cheapest/fastest early-game statue. Sure, you could go for DF or BQ, but the eye is a much shorter fight.

50 minutes ago, YouKnowWho said:

Being able to utilize marble suits without the speed penalty is actually insanely good. We’re talking a 95% damage reduction that you can easily renew with shrubs. For comparison: the only other armor with this much protection is the shadow armor, which has 200 less durability and drains your sanity like crazy.

Way ahead of you partner. I'm gonna get the marble suit skin with abs just for this rework alone. :encouragement:

my only complain is the durability of the dumbbells when used as weapon and the speed they increase the meter (and the lack of more utility perks)

@Hornete thanks to bring the numbers to have a better vision instead of our subjetive point of view

5 hours ago, YouKnowWho said:

that highly compensates the nerf to his health

5 hours ago, Ohan said:

U could see it both ways i think since the farming and wormwood changes came at the same time. They refreshed ww while at the same time buffing farming for everyone. At least thats how i see it :wilsoalmostangelic:

yep, they buffed everyone and specially warly, wurt, wormwood and beefalo tamers

5 hours ago, Theukon-dos said:

Haven't they done this before? Buffing something for all survivors when it relates to the character getting refreshed? I swear I remember it happening but I can't remember with what.

Hmm, not necessarily buffing but they changed how stuff functions for all characters in a few reworks like adding a lot of new crops and recipes in Warly's rework or making spiders not die but become an inventory item upon getting trapped in Webber's rework etc.

Cute semi-passive clicking game via Gym. Funny aesthetics, they work, at least on par with Yot Carrat training stuff. I like throwing things on "birbs" and rabbits to squish the lil morsel out, mindset of a Walter main - well, shoot at, but point was made. I see KLei indeed took the suggestions of ...some people.. to heart. Dandy. I'll probably never play Wolfgang again after trying his new gimmicks on release to get a pub-hang-of-it and mostly for the lulz (new "do you even lift, bruh" meme and smacking players with Dumdumbells), even if I seldom did prior to this "refresh" and that's ok - to each their own. Life in Constant lands continues, "with horns" as always.

Neat! I might actually start playing as Wolgang again. By looking at the GIF, it seems you can lift the gym equipment every ~1 second, so that means you can get full might in about 15 seconds (with weight of 7-8)!

Just a few questions:

• How does Wolfgang's hunger work now?
  • Can you eat the dumbells? What do they give you?
  • Can you lift the dumbells while walking?
  • Can you do anything with the potato sacks? 

Also, this update could have made the weight scale wider and utilized the weight of giant crops (maybe even fish), which is already in the game. It would have made farming for the biggest crops more interesting. The heavier the crop, the more might it would give at the gym. Also, the potato sacks should have been craftable and not come with the gym.

Shouldn't the gym be useful for the other characters as well? let's say they play it for like 10 times and they gain a damage boost for half a day, depending how heavily loaded it is, the damage. I'm thinking something like 10% extra with light weights and 20% with max weight but it's up to debate.

A little team oriented thing.

11 minutes ago, fsp98 said:

How does Wolfgang's hunger work now?

Wolfgang's hunger affects the rate at which his mightiness decreases, decreasing faster the lower hunger he has. 

Wolfgang's hunger will drain faster when working out depending on the amount of weight on gym. Other than that, I believe there's nothing else to his hunger.

13 minutes ago, fsp98 said:

Can you eat the dumbells? What do they give you?

No you can't eat the dumbells.

Can you lift the dumbells while walking?

Nope, you gotta stand still

Can you do anything with the potato sacks? 

You can deconstruct them for potatoes, haha.

A bug, but they block bosses and can't be destroyed by them, so you can use them to exploit, How in the world does this keep happening? I swear we get a heavy object that blocks bosses every few updates LOL

3 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Wolfgang's hunger affects the rate at which his mightiness decreases, decreasing faster the lower hunger he has. 

Wolfgang's hunger will drain faster when working out depending on the amount of weight on gym. Other than that, I believe there's nothing else to his hunger.

A bug, but they block bosses and can't be destroyed by them, so you can use them to exploit, How in the world does this keep happening? I swear we get a heavy object that blocks bosses every few updates LOL

Hammer deconstruct?  If so, early potatoes mean Wolf can jumpstart his potato farming.

Thanks for the info.

4 minutes ago, Hornete said:

So that means he can stay mighty for almost an entire day if he just eats 1-2 potatoes!

2 minutes ago, Hornete said:

Deconstruction staff, they can't be hammered at all.

That will probably result in a couple of sacks just lying around on public servers :D

I wonder if they have the time/inclination to do something more with the sacks. seems like a shame for them to just be placeholders until u get better weights and then trash them. 

A superior way to store just potatoes sounds really funny. As @ArubaroBeefalo has suggested. 18 or however many slots for just stacks of potatoes that spoil at 98% speed or whatever :lol: u could spend an entire winter or spring farming potatoes and store them for many years to come in the bags, sounds fun to me. 

or another material but only 1 kind per bag as someone else has suggested already. So a bag of 18 slots for just grass etc 

would be nice if he could craft the bags seperately too then. 

Potato sacks being usable as a potato storage that drastically reduces spoil rate is a fantastic idea! Maybe the more potatoes you store in them the more heavy they are on the gym as well.

Then you need to decide whetheryou want to eventually eat said potatoes or leave them in there to make the gym more effective.

3 minutes ago, Ohan said:

I wonder if they have the time/inclination to do something more with the sacks. seems like a shame for them to just be placeholders until u get better weights and then trash them. 

A superior way to store just potatoes sounds really funny. As @ArubaroBeefalo has suggested. 18 or however many slots for just stacks of potatoes that spoil at 98% speed or whatever :lol: u could spend an entire winter or spring farming potatoes and store them for many years to come in the bags, sounds fun to me. 

or another material but only 1 kind per bag as someone else has suggested already. So a bag of 18 slots for just grass etc 

would be nice if he could craft the bags seperately too then. 

I think it would be okay if they were craftable with just 2 potatoes and a rope and served as the basic weight, which you could then hammer down. Just a little special item and a quirk for the character. You could also store potatoes this way, but it wouldn't be as crazy as your idea :D 

1 hour ago, Hornete said:

I think the reason they block bosses well is because they can’t be hammered to be destroyed.

Archived