Wolfgang Rework Info

19 minutes ago, Cr4zyFl4mes said:

Just commenting to keep this thread visible.

No need, I like to leave comments everywhere: And I love how this thread details the in’s and outs, sad by lack of cool team based stuff such as that neat suggestion of being able to let other players climb his gym scales to increase weight, or to use potato sack to fill with any random combination of heavy items (50,000 stones) 

But other then that I like how this looks! :wilson_love: I just hope they will take all the feedback from everyone & come up with something truly great like they amazingly did with Wes, Wes is now awesome.

1 hour ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

i just noticed how much food i waste yesterday trying to be at 90% hunger minumum xD

is better than i though

Yeah, you just need to stay above 150 for minimum mightiness drain, but to be honest the difference between 0.9x and 1x drain is so small as long as you stay above half hunger you probably won't notice a difference.

20 minutes ago, Toros said:

Yeah, you just need to stay above 150 for minimum mightiness drain, but to be honest the difference between 0.9x and 1x drain is so small as long as you stay above half hunger you probably won't notice a difference.

that sounds actually so forgiving

i will stop being paranoid about the hunger meter, what a waste of food i did :wilson_laugh:

On 12/10/2021 at 8:25 PM, Hornete said:

except for boss statues which have a weight of 4, and giant crops also have weights of 4

I’m really glad they made the giant crops equal to the boss statues!

Q: does the heavier item make the mini game easier or harder? I assumed it would be harder, but your description makes me think I’m wrong.

Surprised the bells have durability tbh. Imo I think the gembell should require 2 purple gems (only because I think that makes more sense) and only loose durability when thrown to compensate.

lol throwing them does Aoe damage. Someone get a video of Wolfgang taking on frog rain by throwing a bunch of gembells.

1 minute ago, X-lem said:

Q: does the heavier item make the mini game easier or harder? I assumed it would be harder, but your description makes me think I’m wrong.

The more weight the easier to do the minigame, the areas for getting mightiness expands and gets upgraded to reward more mightiness. The only downside is much more hunger drain when working out with higher weights.

32 minutes ago, Hornete said:

The more weight the easier to do the minigame, the areas for getting mightiness expands and gets upgraded to reward more mightiness. The only downside is much more hunger drain when working out with higher weights.

You can use Belt of Hunger to mitigate this.

5 hours ago, Toros said:

You can use Belt of Hunger to mitigate this.

Maybe it’s just my opinion but I always felt like “belt of hunger” should be a Wolfgang exclusive craft anyway.

Im also surprised that Wolfgang has a Wrestling skin, yet nothing further was done with interacting with giving a Championship Belt to Pig King.. this mini game just feels like a very “Wolfgang” thing to do.. and maybe it could in addition to gold: Reward him with pre-crafted dumbells or something.

I want to like the rework, but at the same time: I don’t want so much changed his original identity ends up completely butchered. 

And it’s hard to balance him around that.

19 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Maybe it’s just my opinion but I always felt like “belt of hunger” should be a Wolfgang exclusive craft anyway.

Im also surprised that Wolfgang has a Wrestling skin, yet nothing further was done with interacting with giving a Championship Belt to Pig King.. this mini game just feels like a very “Wolfgang” thing to do.. and maybe it could in addition to gold: Reward him with pre-crafted dumbells or something.

I want to like the rework, but at the same time: I don’t want so much changed his original identity ends up completely butchered. 

And it’s hard to balance him around that.

I think you’ll probably like it once you get it on console, and they probably have some additional tweaks or features to add.

On 12/12/2021 at 10:30 AM, Hornete said:

Working out in the gym pauses the mightiness drain.

Working out with a dumbbell does NOT pause mightiness drain.

@blacknight7890 I'm sorry, it appears I looked incorrectly. Working out with a dumbbell does pause mightiness drain.

Adding on, each lift animation for each state has different lengths, meaning you work out faster/slower in the different states

Mighty Lift Animation - 26 frames to complete(0.8666~ seconds)
Normal Lift Animation - 23 frames to complete(0.7666~ seconds)
Wimpy lift animation - 33 frames to complete(1.1~ seconds)

So I'm not going to go to far into details with the mini game, this is my opinion on his rework you should let him keep his speed boost when not using a piggy back and marble armor and I wish the mini game was different but like I said I don't want to get to much into detail in that personally I don't have any ideas on how to change that but it keeps the wolfgang the way we know and love him with giving him a little new way about him. Hope this gets seen

Archived