1. 1. Do you like meaty stew as a dish?

• AMAZING!!
    • Good
    • it's okay
    • meh....
    • terrible!
    • Useless as heck!

I like meaty stew 

I play as a Wendy and get a lot of meat so it's just better to make meaty stew as it's more time efficient, not that I care much for efficiency, I just want to have fun

so I don't really care if I get less hunger from it.

2 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

Now meaty stew is a useful dish, but anyone agree that fish tacos desperately need a buff?

the thing is, a buff to fish tacos would actually be a nerf because it'd no longer be funny to make them randomly for the shits and giggles

10 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

You dont even need large meat if you have leafy meat and monster meat

Thanks, I'm so dumb for this, but I never knew that! Wow, this keeps getting better and better, you know, now maybe I will stop this argument. Meaty stew is now a good dish... thanks for your comment

(umm, I don't know why I'm going crazy)

Meaty stew = great

Now I want to change my vote...

23 minutes ago, rogi-wind said:

Well couldn’t you use ice? It has very little hunger value anyway

think of the time and resources required to mine alot of ice, and the fact that during basically late spring - early autumn you get little to no ice at all.

Not to mention there's better uses for ice in general, like flingos.

8 hours ago, ALCRD said:

Very useful for Wortox.

just use souls, please, wortox only needs those

1 hour ago, Terra B Welch said:

Not to mention there's better uses for ice in general, like flingos.

use a summer base that's in the caves or the oasis, flingos are only useful for fire farms imo
(Unless I wanted to stay on the surface during summer for a couple of days)
Alllllssssssoooooooo... you could use ice staves and watering cans to extinguish fires, I would use those

9 hours ago, rogi-wind said:

Well couldn’t you use ice? It has very little hunger value anyway

3 meatballs means 9 ice. No thanks

7 hours ago, ShadowQueen said:

just use souls, please, wortox only needs those

Lol

7 hours ago, ShadowQueen said:

flingos are only useful for fire farms

Flingos also prevent plants to get so dry in summer and are useful in places where you might get fire hounds (like bee queen arenas)

6 hours ago, Captain_Rage said:

A more efficient way to type "EFFICIENCY" is to omit one of the f's and save time and character space, so @JazzyGames has a very valid point.

mor eficin wa to typ "eficin" is to omi 1 o th f´s an sav tim an chara spac so jazzgam ha a ver vali pont

was this more efficiency to type like this?

im actualy no grammar person actualy so i dont care how you type it as long its readable

It's far from being useless and it fills you stomach. Its value can vary and it can be more valuable if you play -ever- with different setting (like most common food sources set to 'none') and the number of players.

19 hours ago, Dextops said:

they are such an inefficient way of food because they fill so little yet take some time to get and can only stack to 20

Considering each soul gives the equivalent of otherwise eating 37.5 food for him and don’t spoil, it’s not a terrible option for him. I wouldn’t actively only eat souls, but as a food source it can work well in a pinch if you don’t mind the sanity loss and you need something that’s consistent.

13 hours ago, ArubaroBeefalo said:

Flingos also prevent plants to get so dry in summer and are useful in places where you might get fire hounds (like bee queen arenas)

I mean,  if you're in the oasis this is useful (any other biome too!), I forgot this mechanic existed

And yes, flingos for fire hounds is pretty helpful too

13 hours ago, ALCRD said:

Meaty stew doesn't cause insanity and is very filling

Insanity is a good thing, nightmare fuel is very useful

Edit: Ahem, guess who meant "Useful", and not "Helpful"

20 hours ago, Terra B Welch said:

b... b... but there's two Fs :wilson_cry:

Its more eficient to say efcient without the f, its less to type out efcint that way. You save time that you can use to make meaty stews than typing out efcnt. Next time just type efct, instead of fct, to save on letters typing out ft to say something is f.

Archived