• AMAZING!!
    • Good
    • it's okay
    • meh....
    • terrible!
    • Useless as heck!

14 hours ago, ShadowQueen said:

Insanity is a good thing, nightmare fuel is very useful

I'm sorry but i don't want 3 Terrorbeaks up my a** 24/h when i just want to do some exploring and gathering. Especially not when traveling at night or waiting out the night while far away from my base.

54 minutes ago, ALCRD said:

I'm sorry but i don't want 3 Terrorbeaks up my a** 24/h when i just want to do some exploring and gathering. Especially not when traveling at night or waiting out the night while far away from my base.

There's a maximum of only  2 shadow creatures spawning and if they really do get annoying then this is the time to turn them off

42 minutes ago, ShadowQueen said:

There's a maximum of only  2 shadow creatures spawning and if they really do get annoying then this is the time to turn them off

That's odd cause on public server with i swear shadow creatures settings set to normal i was chased by 3 Terrorbeaks as Wortox.

No one does or wants to farm nightmare fuel 24/h. Souls are more useful used for team / self healing and soul hopping. Time aswell as weapon durability if you currently don't have access to ham bat (since not everyone starts with crap ton of mats and easy access to everything) is best spent NOT fighting off nightmare creatures constantly.

Turn off nightmare creatures you say? Might aswell console command myself souls or flatout give god mode. Or play different character that doesn't go as easily insane.

The rewarding thing about challenge is finding ways to deal with it WITHOUT resorting to removing the challenge altogether. For me overcoming Wortox's insanity is eating food and only eat souls if i absolutely have to. And go fully insane only if i want nightmare fuel and not constantly when i'm just doing exploring , building , hunting etc.

Food is still food regardless if values are halved and meaty stew is the best choice for Wortox when i'm off for long traveling. 10 day spoil timer , fairly easy to make (yes you read it right) , very filling.

So i'm not sure what you trying to achieve here.

Meaty Stew has its uses and ergo it's not "useless"

On 8/30/2021 at 3:28 AM, ShadowQueen said:

Bruh moment huh? Well that's just my opinion that it's useless... we all have our own

Btw you spelled practice wrong and beated isn't a word

Call me "Grammar Master"

Practice/practise is spelled differently in various english speaking countries.

Pointing out spelling mistakes to draw attention away from your own original mistake is a transparent D move.

Archived