[Game Update] - 475914

• Developer

Bug Fixes From 475914

• Fixed a crash when a Knobbly Tree Nut is destroyed.
  • Fixed a rendering issue with nightmare fuel.

Bug Fixes From 475885

• Fixed a bug allowing more Rockjaws to be spawned on a player than intended.
  • Improved the performance of the waterlogged biome when bloom is on.
  • The Knobbly Tree Nut can now be destroyed by most bosses or with a hammer.
  • Fixed a bug sometimes causing the player to embark past a boat and into the ocean when lag occurred(such as an autosave).
  • Fixed a crash when changing characters via the celestial portal when under the effects on lunacy.

View full update

• Like 20
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Happy Hazard 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • Potato Cup 1

I love how Klei doesn’t mess around, if there’s an exploit they don’t intend people to be using they fix it, haha I feel sorry for the people who wanted to abuse the exploits :lol:

Edited by Mike23Ua

5 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

I love how Klei doesn’t mess around, if there’s an exploit they don’t intend people to be using they fix it, haha I feel sorry for the people who wanted to abuse the exploits :lol:

Statues though.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Just-guy said:

Do they drop anything?

I second this. Do the hammered Knobbly Nuts at least drop something or just provide one more griefing method for trolls?

8 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

That exploit was very tedious/time consuming to implement anyway, was more of a "lol, would you look at that". Don't worry, there are plenty more exploits/bugs/"cheese" to chose from on particular and general cases. Not mentioning actual problems like swarm mobs (spiders, bees) still making dedicated servers red-lag to unplayable levels. But hey, at least a niche exploit was fixed, whoop! Good priorities.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, QuartzBeam said:

Making an object hammerable is likely far easier* (and therefore faster) than figuring out and correcting performance issues.

* Then again, it crashes when you hammer it, so... :P

Ye, making the multiplayer game playable vs fixing a niche exploit. Good priorities, no matter the faster-or-not route. And, of course, how the "fast fix" broke the game even further...