What favorite food would you want to eat the most IRL?

What favorite food would you want to eat the most?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Which one?

• Bacon and Eggs, like Wilson!
    • Spicy Chili, like Willow!
    • Banana Pops, like Wendy!
    • Roasted Potatoes, like Wolfgang!
    • Honey Nuggets, like Woodie!
    • Surf n' Turf, like Wickerbottom!
    • Butter Muffins(or maybe just muffins?), like WX78!
    • Fresh Fruit Crepes, like Wes!
    • Lobster Dinner, like Maxwell!
    • Turkey Dinner, like Wigfrid!
    • Ice Cream, like Webber!
    • Vegetable Stinger, like Winona!
    • Pomegranates, like Wortox!
    • Cooked Bananas... Like Wormwood?
    • Durians! Just like Wurt!
    • Trail Mix, like Walter!
    • I want to cook and eat a variety, like Warly.

Out of all the characters favorite foods, which one would you want to eat the most IRL?

I won't lie, the only reason I made this thread is because I'll be getting a bigger kitchen in the new home I'll move to, and all I can think of is trying out new things to cook with said bigger kitchen, which makes me think of Warly.

So I thought I'd make a curiosity question about character's favorite foods, and just ask which one you'd want to eat the most IRL, or if some like the idea of the culinary arts and would want to make their own variety like Warly.

Discuss!

6 minutes ago, SkyistheGround said:

what does butterfly even taste like... i gotta know

Like butterfly I assume.

But honestly, monarch butterflies, the ones most similar-looking to those in-game, apparently don't taste like much of anything, save for a hint of dry toast.

Banana Pops are fantastic as a summer snack, and are cheaper than ice cream. 
Lobster Dinner is absolutely delicious when made right, and add an air of fanciness to any event it's eaten at. 
Honey Nuggets are great as a lunch or after-supper snack and can be prepared quickly. 
Turkey Dinner is extremely satisfying and the tryptophans make the after-dinner nap heavenly. 
Bacon and Eggs. No more needs to be said. 

I guess I'm a Warly, but which food I would eat depends on context. 

31 minutes ago, Hornete said:

surfnturf.png.2c3bda7978d6abff4f7afcfa1b55c819.png

Surf n Turf! It looks soooooo good, it's probably one of my favorite foods to cook in DST for gameplay reasons and just how good it looks.

Why does that image look so HD? I swear I feel like it doesn't like that in-game. Maybe it's becuase the image is enlarged.

3 minutes ago, Lennard said:

Why does that image look so HD? I swear I feel like it doesn't like that in-game. Maybe it's becuase the image is enlarged.

It's the image used for the cook book! For some reason all the foods images for the cookbook are SUPER hd which is wonderful. The actual sprite when it's on the ground or in your inventory is not as high quality though.

1 hour ago, Wendy C. said:

Ms. Wickerbottom has good taste

As a Wickerbottom main I gotta say (yea, pretentious af start, I know), that this is a terrible waste of meats and probably unwise from both a health and environment perspective. You should better keep one of the meat types for another day and combine them with something else and I'm 100% sure Wickerbottom would tell that to everyone else, but I guess that old woman's gotta get some treat in this world.

~ Wicker out.

1 minute ago, Falkenpelz said:

As a Wickerbottom main I gotta say (yea, pretentious af start, I know), that this is a terrible waste of meats and probably unwise from both a health and environment perspective. You should better keep one of the meat types for another day and combine them with something else and I'm 100% sure Wickerbottom would tell that to everyone else, but I guess that old woman's gotta get some treat in this world.

~ Wicker out.

You can make Surf n' Turf by combining 4 fish morsels. 

1 hour ago, Falkenpelz said:

Wait you can?? Okay, I'll let myself out...

(Still this could be 4 fishsticks or 2 pierogis instead)

Could also dump monster meat into it! Two medium fish and two monster meat will give you surf n turf, since surf n turf has a higher priority than monster lasagna, makes it a great dump for monster meat for a whole 60 hp and 33 sanity food which I absolutely adore.

Archived