Am I the only one who knew that every bird in trade inn has a mini-game?

Yes. They have been there for a long while, moving when you hovered over them, but nobody ever clicked them. Thank you for sharing your wisdom.

Serious tho, it took me a month or so to try clicking. Mostly bc I thought trade inn was a scam after I tried trading and didn't get elegant from common items. Games are pretty fun. 

On the topic of mini games, could somebody please explain to me how does the new one work, because apparently I'm dumb. I wandered around a few times, saw a bunch of junk, collected it and the game stopped at 25. Why??? What did I do??? One time it mysteriously didn't stop and I found all 100, but I still don't know how that happened. I mean, I got my profile pics, but it would be neat to understand how I earned them :'D

Edit: I have a suspicion, because the one succesful time I was testing around and did stuff differently, but it still seems very random and I'd like to have some clarification

That's real helpful, thank you. I'm very proud of myself now I realized it was for the greater good. :wilson_ecstatic:

I was informed you don't have to restart when you pick up your 25th junk and now I feel exactly as dumb as I suspected I was.
And my original suspicion was waaaay off.
This might not be my brightest day.

Your not, but since we’re on the topic of Trade Inn Mini-Games I am Still waiting for them to turn THIS into an In-Game Mini-Game.

https://slidingtiles.com/en/puzzle/play/games/20818-dst-s-charlie/3x3

There is literally no logical explanation why this isn’t already a trade inn game unless well Maybe owing copyrights to someone somewhere, but this is a very valid & reasonable game suggestion- Because over on the Xbox Series (& probably also PS5) the game loads so fast that all those lovely Vignettes are rarely if ever seen anymore.

Allowing us to scramble them in the Trade Inn into solveable puzzles (preferably with Small, Medium & Large size options) would give these loading frames much more use now that Loading is almost non-existent.

66B398E3-2D7B-4087-A5A9-C9E6D23C567D.thumb.png.4a2d1a17a8eb49837211a8323100f2ed.png

CEA1ADF3-44D7-412F-974B-FE4220CC5181.thumb.png.79a5a5c3ce5008430e396bfcbeb43691.png

35183E90-2D84-4861-8E4B-48FE41EEE54B.thumb.png.6dde365dde839717d90b67d557756b4f.png

Look at the potential puzzle opportunities were missing out on!

I would probably unlock all the loading frames just for scramble puzzle fun.

Archived