Which item should receive a skin?

Which item should receive a skin?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which item should receive a skin? (poll limited, 20 items)

• Bee Queen Crown
    • Moggles
    • Glass Cutter
    • Potato (potato cup skin)
    • Moon Glass Cutter
    • One-man Band
    • Belt of Hunger
    • Fishing Rod
    • Nightmare Amulet
    • Bucket-o-poop
    • Gardeneer Hat
    • Pick/Axe
    • Construction Amulet
    • Magiluminescence
    • The Lazy Forager
    • Bush Hat
    • Morning Star
    • Weather Pain
    • Desert Goggles
    • Hibearnation Vest

A skin for the Houndius Shootius, A skin for the Scaled Chest, A skin for Ancient Relics, A skin for Winnona Catapults and both Generators, Skins for Hoes, Compost bins, A skin for the Bone armour and Bone Helmet.

I literally thought about this yesterday, yet I forgot the item I was thinking of.

(Also I think a BQ crown that looks like the crown from hamlet would be cooool)

Honestly what I want right now is for the current life giving amulet skins to be given to the rest of the amulets.
I just think they're pretty and I use all sorts of amulets constantly and its saddening to only be able to skin the life giving one.

Morning Star!

The new anenome/goat farm has everyone swimming in volt goat horns now.

I generally have a morning star on me at all times now that I can craft them so easily, great emergency light source, decent weapon and during Spring? Ohhhh boy! Also they're amazing for fighting in the ruins - no need for a lantern or other light source and you can keep your head armor equipped as well.

The single skin for morning star is not bad but there could certainly be a cooler skin.

I would've voted for Beecrown but it already looks pretty killer.

59 minutes ago, JeezSorry said:

A skin for the Houndius Shootius, A skin for the Scaled Chest, A skin for Ancient Relics, A skin for Winnona Catapults and both Generators, Skins for Hoes, Compost bins, A skin for the Bone armour and Bone Helmet.

I literally thought about this yesterday, yet I forgot the item I was thinking of.

Now I want a Houndius skin badly! Thanks!

1 hour ago, JeezSorry said:

The skins are just the TF2 Sentries and Dispensers

well then i dont know whats the difference between glass cutter and moon glass cutter is but yes skin please alsol yes it sould have been a multy choose thing alsol if we at it tentacle spike skin fishin rod and well pretty much anything that dont have a skin alredy realy

I would probably want a pedestal for statues the most, so a potters wheel skin would be neat :) 

The poll results surprise me a bit, didn't expect so many people to want crown and moggles skins because they kind of are what they are.

Why is BQ crown so high and magi so low? Magi is one of the strongest most universally useful items in the game and is considerably easier to get than the BQ crown. BQ crown is a pretty niche item with only a handful of use cases.

Also, the BQ crown is literally the scalp of the queen.

3 minutes ago, Dr.Medic said:

image.png.d219e2f6e6f7aaea1d1eab827ac8605f.pngyou mean this? i mean a chester skin would be difficuld because of his forms to see the difference

Straw hat skins also reskin the miner hat and rain hat. Chester getting three skins for one skin isn't out of the question.

Archived