Which item should receive a skin?

Which item should receive a skin?  

141 members have voted

1. 1. Which item should receive a skin? (poll limited, 20 items)

• Bee Queen Crown
    • Moggles
    • Glass Cutter
    • Potato (potato cup skin)
    • Moon Glass Cutter
    • One-man Band
    • Belt of Hunger
    • Fishing Rod
    • Nightmare Amulet
    • Bucket-o-poop
    • Gardeneer Hat
    • Pick/Axe
    • Construction Amulet
    • Magiluminescence
    • The Lazy Forager
    • Bush Hat
    • Morning Star
    • Weather Pain
    • Desert Goggles
    • Hibearnation Vest

Insulated Pack, Hibearnation Vest, Rain Coat, Magiluminescence, Belt of Hunger, Moggles, Scaled Chest, Houndius Shootius, Lazy Forager, Nightmare Amulet, Shelmet, Snurtle Shell Armor, and Chef Pouch skins would do nice.

Some more Krampus Sack and Piggyback ones would also be greatly appreciated.

And perhaps even a skin each for War & Glossamer Saddles.

2 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Why is BQ crown so high and magi so low? Magi is one of the strongest most universally useful items in the game and is considerably easier to get than the BQ crown. BQ crown is a pretty niche item with only a handful of use cases.

Also, the BQ crown is literally the scalp of the queen.

Its probably because not many people know of it's potential, and because its so small on your chest and the crown is an object for ya head

6 hours ago, Cheggf said:

Why is BQ crown so high and magi so low? Magi is one of the strongest most universally useful items in the game and is considerably easier to get than the BQ crown. BQ crown is a pretty niche item with only a handful of use cases.

Also, the BQ crown is literally the scalp of the queen.

probably cause its not a multiple choice poll, and because people would rather use a backpack over a collar

also, you cannot tell me life giving amulet skins shouldnt work on the other collars

8 hours ago, Cheggf said:

The potato cup is an item in the game. You can get it from digging up graves, and perhaps the other ways you get trinkets like oasis fishing and merm king trading.

Well,with the recent wormhole skins,we now know that doesnt matter,we just use a sweeper and now they have a skin.
which opens a whole lot of possibilities aside from craftables.

Stuff like Pearl's house,spider dens,pig king and hell,maybe even bosses.
Though i dont know if any of these would be a good idea.

I want more character specific item skins. Wicker's books, Lucy, portable crockpot, Merm structures, etc. I think that those kind of skins have the most potential for interesting skins

How awesome would it be to make the Codex Umbra a magic lamp that summons little genies to chop trees, mine, dig, and "fight"

Archived