What's Your Wishlist For Next QoL?

Title.

Let's keep our wishs quality of life styled wishs. And no, Wagstaff could not be considered as a QoL.

Here is mines

1) Skin Symmetry Fix
Some of DST skins (cool ones) have unsymmetric views like one-eyed glasses of Maxwell & Wilson, one eyed Wilson skin, default Wurt skin and most of gladdiator skins. They use same sprites for right and left views. Maybe it's a small detail for you but it's really annoying for me like how some of people freak out of moving head animations. If it could be fixed, I would be REALLY happy to see it fixed. Also @Fynd (he/she probably died) made a joke about it few years ago.

wotdefock.pngconclusion.png

2) Hat/Helmet Fix For Wurt
My little merm just looks ugly with hats and helmets. Show some love to her, please...

3) Walter Balancing
I believe Walter is just a little "weak". He could get few "update sparkles" to be better. Maybe his slingshot should be faster or he should have new ammos idk.

4) Item Information
Klei just should make item info mod offical, so we could use the most important game mod without having huge performance problems. They just could make it configurable, so people that prefer play without it could turn it off. That's it.

5) Protection From Griefers & Level System
I mentioned this one of my old reply. Players should have kind of level system that could to be shown as numbers or appelation (Like newbie, veteran, survivor etc.)
Players that had have so much griefer reports could have "Griefer" tag on his DST profile, so we could be more carefull about that players. None of player would accept that kind of reputation damage, so they will try to not griefing. (Also griefers are mostly kids that can't figure how game works, so preffer destroy games)
Surviving time, feedbacks from players or being on banned lists so much could change level.

That's all I have, would be happy to read yours.

6) Mob Spawner Building With Skins Have Special Mob Skins (edit)
I would be super happy to having victorian skinned merms from victorian skinned merm houses or winter themed merms from merm skinned houses, that would make every wurt totally unique in servers. This could be work for Pigmans and Bunnymans too! I mean now look at that!

image.png.d320ceaa9730a257bba4663af9ec740e.png

1- Global Pause

2- Permanent Full Moon Option added

3- Ability to choose if food & bed rest can heal the player or if only the healing tab items can. 

4- ability to adjust things such as players Max health, starting health, the rate at which hunger & sanity drain etc... (you can already do some of this in DS Mobile)

5- We got skins with clean sweep for Wormholes, now I want skins for Trees Birchnut<Palm Tree Make it happen Klei.

6- An ability to choose which skins we spawn into a world using for example: Willow can spawn with Ashley instead of Bernie.

Oh and last but certainly not least 7- Archipelago World Gen settings.

7 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

1- Global Pause

Maybe. Maybe vote to pause too?

8 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

2- Permanent Full Moon Option added

Why not.

8 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

4- ability to adjust things such as players Max health, starting health, the rate at which hunger & sanity drain etc... (you can already do some of this in DS Mobile)

Didn't like that. This would make servers really sh*tty. I mean you will have to check all character options or you could get a server with maxwell that have 200 health.

9 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

5- We got skins with clean sweep for Wormholes, now I want skins for Trees Birchnut<Palm Tree Make it happen Klei.

This is just seem like good for building. I think detailed tree decoration make much more sense.

10 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

6- An ability to choose which skins we spawn into a world using for example: Willow can spawn with Ashley instead of Bernie.

Yes.

11 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

7- Archipelago World Gen settings.

Why not.

one thing that i wish to have on a QoL update is the ability to change skins of objects with the mouse scroll while building.

I mean, when you are gonna place something, you can just scroll (with the mouse scroll) to change skins, instead of going to the tab, click on the object and change the skin there. This way you could see which skin matches your base easier and faster

Change the right clicking option from "burn" to "dismantle" when holding a torch and trying to dismantle the portable crock pot, portable grind mill and the portable seasoning station as Warly.

I've already burned it twice for this, as Warly only eats crock pot foods this is very frustrating.

From a console standpoint I would like the detail mod people use baked in(The one that lets you see stats of mobs, food, HP bars etc). I would also like to have a set piece slider for world generation to more, lots, little etc. 

But really I want them to add a “grid” toggle or a snap to grid feature. Building a symmetric base on console is a nightmare lol. 

-Glow Berry Mousse glows just like Glow Berries

-Sea Weeds drop Flower Petals

-An option to make the characters in the Item Collection appear in the realease order and not random

-Reduce cost and tier of the Clean Sweeper

-Being able to pre-select skins for starting items, like Abigail's flower

The only thing I want in the next QoL that I think would be realistic to possibly expect is the Clean Sweeper's recipe changing. It's a completely cosmetic item so it doesn't matter if it's easy to make, and for private servers it also probably won't matter because you can easily make it even if it doesn't drop from a totally normal tree.

But on public servers it's terrible. All the living trees are going to be chopped very quickly and all the dark petals picked (Not sure why), so you have to wait for someone to die, hope they don't disconnect immediately, hope they don't get revived immediately, and hope both they and everyone else on the server are cooperative enough to haunt a few flowers. And then you need to do that all again the next time you want a Clean Sweeper because every time you stop holding it someone will take it and either burn it or disconnect with it.

For something less realistic to expect, I'd love if Warly got 2x duration on all food effects, could combine chili flakes & garlic powder into a chef's specialty which is just both spice's effects, and had a reason to make the chef's pouch.

2 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Woodie’s hell

Woodies transformations would have to work differently under permanent full moon- maybe even have it tied to how many days has gone by instead of the moons phase.

Similar to how Klei had to make Pearl Nocturnal for Lights Out servers.

Archived