[Game Update] - 445759

• Developer
  • Fixed a Crabby Hermit crash on wolds that have unclaimed gifts
  • Fixed a crash when a watering can is burnt
  • Fixed a bug preventing the plant registry from applying your online profile data.
  • Reduced the crafting recipe for the Cookbook
  • Reduced the radius for the watering can’s ability to extinguish fires
  • Beefalo no longer poop while being ridden
  • Fixed skins issues with ugly sweaters

View full update

• Like 30
  • Thanks 5
  • Sanity 2
  • Wavey 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1

8 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Reduced the radius for the watering can’s ability to extinguish fires

Old Radius: 1 pitchfork title
New Radius: 0.5 pitchfork titles

13 minutes ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Reduced the crafting recipe for the Cookbook

New recipe: 1x Papyrus, 1x Carrot

• Thanks 21

40 minutes ago, Well-met said:

Well, the poop fix is nice but I'm pretty sure the demand was for all-time domestication and not just when ridden.

Who has asked for this? Would be weird if domesticated beefalo suddenly stopped pooping. Its free fuel/fertilizer and when ur playing as Wormwood its a convenient source of Compost Wraps. Im very happy my world will no longer get littered with trails of poop but i definitely wouldnt want my beefalo to stop pooping altogether 

• Like 1

here is one importand thing that happen on a puplic server so we got the fruitlie lord and killed it and got the frindly one then a wendy came and her ghost was set into attackin mode and the ghost attacked the frindly fruitflie on its own so yes would be a good change that abigal dont attack the friendly one if its on attack mode

13 minutes ago, Ohan said:

Who has asked for this? Would be weird if domesticated beefalo suddenly stopped pooping. Its free fuel/fertilizer and when ur playing as Wormwood its a convenient source of Compost Wraps. Im very happy my world will no longer get littered with trails of poop but i definitely wouldnt want my beefalo to stop pooping altogether 

fuel isn't a problem by the time you invest in domestication

its just really annoying for the fly buzzing sound and summer smolder targets

if you need poop that bad, you shouldn't rely on your mount and instead go for pigs or feral beefs.

3 minutes ago, Well-met said:

fuel isn't a problem by the time you invest in domestication

speak for yourself :lol: i start taming around day 5. 

3 minutes ago, Well-met said:

its just really annoying for the fly buzzing sound and summer smolder targets

if you need poop that bad, you shouldn't rely on your mount and instead go for pigs or feral beefs.

Yeah poop noises are annoying but now they will only appear when you're not riding, which means at Salt Lick or when u unmount to do something so u can easily pick it up, no random poops everywhere to catch fire anymore. 

Why shouldnt i rely on my beefalo mount for poop lol? Its a beefalo and beefalo poop :roll: why would i want to go out of my way for it when its being dropped right next to me? Multiple solutions to the same problem, kind of the point of the game yadda yadda yadda 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, ScottHansen said:
  • Beefalo no longer poop while being ridden

What? Why was this changed? First off, those droppings are a big fuel source in Winter for me. Second, animals absolutely still poop while being ridden. What if I'm riding a beefalo for days on end? Now we're getting into animal cruelty waters via forced constipation and I'm not comfortable with that. Dont make me call Canadian PETA. 

• Haha 3