Pikapikap

Thanks klei for updating the store!

Pikapikap    1462
14 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Wait, does it say Calico will be back soon?

yes Klei Official Twitter says it will come back.

6 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

Do not deliver to Brazil :wilson_cry:

Notícias tristes

Edited by Pikapikap
  • Like 2
  • Sad Dupe 2

Marco BR    2110
5 minutes ago, Pikapikap said:

Notícias tristes

I really wanted the skin of the chester backpack, but now it's just a dream... :wilson_cry:

(Obrigado por escrever em PT/BR) :wilson_love:

• Haha 1
  • Sad Dupe 2

Pikapikap    1462
23 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

I really wanted the skin of the chester backpack, but now it's just a dream... :wilson_cry:

Maybe you can ask a friend over there to help you buy it?

9 minutes ago, Flarezen said:

I really love the spider plush's, I had to go with the dangling depth dweller one.

i love white one

• Big Ups 1

Mike23Ua    8355

I don’t have any money for nice things so my new plan is to beg everyone I know to buy me these nice things for Christmas, hopefully my plan works- otherwise my family just buys me Ugly Sweaters and a ton of socks. XD

• Wavey 1

minespatch    79774
2 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

For anyone who doesn't know, people who purchased the original chester/spider plushes were EMailed (since one of the required fields for purchasing is an EMail address).

Klei gave me a spider-plush, how do I get the skin?

I.E.L    530

I would love to order something!

Just the shipping prices to Europe are huge, which is understandable of course.

Same reason I haven't ordered much from Valve store. 

• Sad Dupe 1

Pikapikap    1462
21 minutes ago, I.E.L said:

I would love to order something!

Just the shipping prices to Europe are huge, which is understandable of course.

Same reason I haven't ordered much from Valve store. 

have a nice day bro

Maxil20    1234
4 hours ago, minespatch said:

All I got was a "here's the krampus sale"

No message about the code.

Did you by chance use a different EMail for the purchase? Only the purchase EMail used for it will have the code. I know that was the case for mine, as my family handled getting the plush and used their EMail address.

I know my order was around 2017, and I also had a friend who got theirs in 2015, so I highly doubt their should be an issue with the system remembering the purchase, if that is a concern.

I would also recommend checking the spam folder, but aside from that I unfortunately don’t know anything else that would be helpful.

• Thanks 1

Terra B Welch    5697

Thank you so much Klei for the restocking and sale! I just ordered the depth dweller plush(I had enough money to spare), so when the day comes that it gets here my glommer buddy will have another friend! :D

• Like 2

NSAiswatchingus    3643
17 hours ago, Marco BR said:

My guy, I got the Chester plush locked in as a Christmas present already. I'll make as many backpacks as you need homie. 

• Like 1
  • Big Ups 1
  • GL Happy 1

Blueleaf12    1959

I bought Chester, Glommer, and the OG knitted blue winter hat. I'm very excited since I don't order a lot of stuff online. Just gotta hope it comes to Canada okay through customs. 

Spoiler

I told my mom about the shipping price and she's like "can't you just go out and buy them somewhere else?" and I'm like "iT dOeSnT wOrK lIkE tHaT"

• Like 1
  • GL Happy 1

viberr    891

hey everyone quick question 

do they(who ever sends/ships the merch)allow shipping to iraq?im gonna guess the answer is a no and even if so i would have to go to baghdad(the capital of iraq) just to get some klei merch but it would be worth it:lol:

Blueleaf12    1959
8 minutes ago, stranger again said:

hey everyone quick question 

do they(who ever sends/ships the merch)allow shipping to iraq?im gonna guess the answer is a no and even if so i would have to go to baghdad(the capital of iraq) just to get some klei merch but it would be worth it:lol:

I just checked their website and it's because of the pandemic they're not able to send to Iraq from the US :( I'm really sorry

viberr    891
6 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

I just checked their website and it's because of the pandemic they're not able to send to Iraq from the US :( I'm really sorry

wow what a shocker i would have never guessed that they don't ship to iraq

its okay there will be another time in 3 years or so where klei restock the shop again and when that day comes i will try my absolute hardest to get a spider plush 

• Like 2

gaymime    4067

ehehehehe~ i am one mandrake closer to having all of the backpacks<3 here is hoping i can get the crabbit too before the sale ends owo

MrNaxeros    626

I just bought spider plush 2.0 and paid twice the amount to cover shipment to Europe :')

I never really cared about the merch, but hey, it's soon christmass and the world has already given my a miracle in form of friends wanting to play with me. Might as well treat myself.

• Sad Dupe 1