Thanks klei for updating the store!

23 minutes ago, Marco BR said:

I really wanted the skin of the chester backpack, but now it's just a dream... :wilson_cry:

(Obrigado por escrever em PT/BR) :wilson_love:

Maybe you can ask a friend over there to help you buy it?

9 minutes ago, Flarezen said:

I really love the spider plush's, I had to go with the dangling depth dweller one.

i love white one

thanks klei for updating the shop(hey i asked for them to update the shop on my christmas list and they actually did it. cool)

me personally i would love to buy something klei related from the klei shop but i can't (the country i live in has little to no areas with access to credit/debit cards or paypal so....umm....hope everyone enjoys their klei merch!)

hope everyone has a wonderful day or night wherever you are in the world 

I do want to say while I am happy with some restocking the plushes, I am especially happy about another thing they did.

For anyone who doesn't know, people who purchased the original chester/spider plushes were EMailed (since one of the required fields for purchasing is an EMail address). In the EMail contains a code to redeem the skin corresponding to the plush (so if you bought the spider plush when the updated one came out, the EMail would contain an unlock for the spider bug net).

I thought this was super sweet of them to do. I bought the spider plush a few years back and would totally be down to buy another one for the skin alone, but the fact they actually gave the skins to original purchasers was really nice of them to do. It's one of the little things they do that really stand out to me.

4 hours ago, minespatch said:

All I got was a "here's the krampus sale"

No message about the code.

Did you by chance use a different EMail for the purchase? Only the purchase EMail used for it will have the code. I know that was the case for mine, as my family handled getting the plush and used their EMail address.

I know my order was around 2017, and I also had a friend who got theirs in 2015, so I highly doubt their should be an issue with the system remembering the purchase, if that is a concern.

I would also recommend checking the spam folder, but aside from that I unfortunately don’t know anything else that would be helpful.

I bought Chester, Glommer, and the OG knitted blue winter hat. I'm very excited since I don't order a lot of stuff online. Just gotta hope it comes to Canada okay through customs. 

Spoiler

I told my mom about the shipping price and she's like "can't you just go out and buy them somewhere else?" and I'm like "iT dOeSnT wOrK lIkE tHaT"

hey everyone quick question 

do they(who ever sends/ships the merch)allow shipping to iraq?im gonna guess the answer is a no and even if so i would have to go to baghdad(the capital of iraq) just to get some klei merch but it would be worth it:lol:

8 minutes ago, stranger again said:

hey everyone quick question 

do they(who ever sends/ships the merch)allow shipping to iraq?im gonna guess the answer is a no and even if so i would have to go to baghdad(the capital of iraq) just to get some klei merch but it would be worth it:lol:

I just checked their website and it's because of the pandemic they're not able to send to Iraq from the US :( I'm really sorry

6 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

I just checked their website and it's because of the pandemic they're not able to send to Iraq from the US :( I'm really sorry

wow what a shocker i would have never guessed that they don't ship to iraq

its okay there will be another time in 3 years or so where klei restock the shop again and when that day comes i will try my absolute hardest to get a spider plush 

I just bought spider plush 2.0 and paid twice the amount to cover shipment to Europe :')

I never really cared about the merch, but hey, it's soon christmass and the world has already given my a miracle in form of friends wanting to play with me. Might as well treat myself.

Archived