Thanks klei for updating the store!

4 hours ago, Blueleaf12 said:

I bought Chester, Glommer, and the OG knitted blue winter hat. I'm very excited since I don't order a lot of stuff online. Just gotta hope it comes to Canada okay through customs. 

Reveal hidden contents

I told my mom about the shipping price and she's like "can't you just go out and buy them somewhere else?" and I'm like "iT dOeSnT wOrK lIkE tHaT"

Does Klei have no warehouse in Canada for shipping?

2 hours ago, gaymime said:

ehehehehe~ i am one mandrake closer to having all of the backpacks<3 here is hoping i can get the crabbit too before the sale ends owo

Congratulations!

1 hour ago, MrNaxeros said:

I just bought spider plush 2.0 and paid twice the amount to cover shipment to Europe :')

I never really cared about the merch, but hey, it's soon christmass and the world has already given my a miracle in form of friends wanting to play with me. Might as well treat myself.

Yes, we all have to be nice to ourselves and the people around us, have a nice day bro~

1 hour ago, SilverBisexual said:

I already may have bought the spider plushes before, but I need more.

let's get it;)

4 minutes ago, Blueleaf12 said:

That's what I initially thought, but I guess not. 

XD hope you get it soon.I wonder if there will be any sales activities in the klei store at Christmas time? 

17 hours ago, Maxil20 said:

I know my order was around 2017, and I also had a friend who got theirs in 2015, so I highly doubt their should be an issue with the system remembering the purchase, if that is a concern.I would also recommend checking the spam folder, but aside from that I unfortunately don’t know anything else that would be helpful.

Nope, still monmike01 and nope. Nothing from Klei in my spam.

Archived