NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Sorcerer's Staff)

I today learned how to link my twitch and klei account after long frustrating months losing on possible rewards becouse I followed some incomplete instructions in a stream ages ago and i was fully convinced that I linked them.

Lets just say I'm not the most reactant inhabitant of the constant. And this staff looks like a nice start i guess.

Thanks Klei for the DROPS & REWARDS feature. But there are some twitch rewards I would genuinely pay for.

37 minutes ago, smeagolheart said:

So you skipped on the shovel?

Simple. The Shovel can be weaved with spools.

The Ringmaster Hat is loyal for who have watched Twitch at the time. I think the only way is if Klei put on Twitch Watching Reward (don't think they will do too soon) again or with the Klei Rewards Points.

2 minutes ago, PauloHRQoF said:

Simple. The Shovel can be weaved with spools.

The Ringmaster Hat is loyal for who have watched Twitch at the time. I think the only way is if Klei put on Twitch Watching Reward (don't think they will do too soon) again or with the Klei Rewards Points.

D'oh.   I already redeemed the hunter's shovel.

2 minutes ago, smeagolheart said:

D'oh.   I already redeemed the hunter's shovel.

Sorry, I was not fast enough to answer.

I think it's only 450 spools.

I don't have Facebook, Tweeter or Instagram, so I have to spend wisely my Klei Rewards Points. Lol.

I don't have The Amazing Sideshow collection. Don't see using it, but It's the only one I don't have from the Twitchs drops. Tempetd to get.

8 minutes ago, rafaelluismpalm said:

hey guys  a question, if i watch a stream for 5 hours, then the stream ends and go watch another stream for 1 hour, does still counts? or i have to watch for  6 hours  again?

hey there~  If you have watched for five hours, then you only need to watch for another hour before the end of the event. The time is accumulated and will not be recalculated.

Archived