NEW Streaming Drops Available Now! (The Sorcerer's Staff)

If you check notifications in twitch it tells you when you get drops.   It sometimes doesn't light up unless you reload the page but you can also click on it.   Mine says something like "you've been awarded 9 drops" and then later clicking on notifications would say 10 if there was another to get.

6 hours ago, Pikapikap said:

hey there~  If you have watched for five hours, then you only need to watch for another hour before the end of the event. The time is accumulated and will not be recalculated.

yeah but im saying about different streams, or de time acummulate with both streams by different people?

18 minutes ago, rafaelluismpalm said:

yeah but im saying about different streams, or de time acummulate with both streams by different people?

Yes, like all twitch drops, you have to watch DST Drop Enabled streams for a total of 6 cumulative hours, you can do it in one sitting by watching the same streamer or in 100 sittings by watching 50 different streamers. The only thing is, you have to make sure your twitch account is linked to your Klei account and you watch the streams of Dont Starve Singleplayer or DST where it says "Drops are enabled" right under the video.

11 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Yes, like all twitch drops, you have to watch DST Drop Enabled streams for a total of 6 cumulative hours, you can do it in one sitting by watching the same streamer or in 100 sittings by watching 50 different streamers. The only thing is, you have to make sure your twitch account is linked to your Klei account and you watch the streams of Dont Starve Singleplayer or DST where it says "Drops are enabled" right under the video.

thanks you two ^^ 

What item in the game does this reskin?
it’s likely an Item that in all my time playing the game I have never actually crafted.. Which has been the case for one or two of these Twitch stream skins. 

Which actually got me to thinking- Klei has Stats for who plays which characters & how often... but know what would be REALLY Cool? If they had stats on how often players craft and use certain items in the game.

We the players can ask for buffs/nerfs in QoL updates all day long- but actual statistics of what people craft & how often they use it.. would give Klei genuinely accurate information on what items/areas of the game they need to focus on improving.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

What item in the game does this reskin?
it’s likely an Item that in all my time playing the game I have never actually crafted.. Which has been the case for one or two of these Twitch stream skins. 

Which actually got me to thinking- Klei has Stats for who plays which characters & how often... but know what would be REALLY Cool? If they had stats on how often players craft and use certain items in the game.

We the players can ask for buffs/nerfs in QoL updates all day long- but actual statistics of what people craft & how often they use it.. would give Klei genuinely accurate information on what items/areas of the game they need to focus on improving.

It reskins the telalocator staff.

5 hours ago, arakashi said:

Quick question, I’m new to twitch and the forums, is it possible to get previous twitch drops? Also, how can I check if a streamer has drops enabled? Thanks!

Salt Box Shaker IconKlaus Cap IconBone-Chilling Firepit IconExcept for one time holiday specific drops, specifically Halloween's Endothermic Fire Pit, Holiday Season's Beefalo Hat and April Fool's Salt Box, all stream drops have been happening in thematic sets. We are currently in the second such set, the Crystaline Collection. The items in the previous set, the Sideshow Collection were made reobtainable through an encore month after the whole collection was released and after that, they are now obtainable throgh Klei Rewards Program. As such, it the presedence is followed, after all items in the Crystaline Collection are released, there will be an encore month(s) allowing obtaining past collection skins through watching streams in weeks or days given for each item. And after that, they should arrive to the Klei rewards page, to be obtainable with loyalty points.

To see if a Don't Starve {Together} Streamer have enabled the drops or not, just a quick look to the text under their live video is enough. It's always noted below their tags. if it says Drops Enabled on a nice, Cyan text, they are. If it's sad boring black text saying something akin to "This streamer have not enabled the in-game drops", they are not enabled and you may ask the streamer to enable them to spread awareness. Basically Cyan text is good, black text is not.

Drops.thumb.png.4a2cec27f70185934f5164ab11d44fb7.png

On 8/21/2020 at 5:19 AM, Knowbodie said:

Today is a good day

yay.PNG

On 8/21/2020 at 2:49 AM, JoeW said:

Sorcerer's Staff

Current Streaming Drop

twitchitem_telestaff_crystal.png
profileflair_telestaff_crystal.png

Sorcerer's Staff Icon

30 minutes reward

playerportrait_bg_telestaff_crystal.png

Sorcerer's Staff Portrait

2 hours reward

telestaff_crystal.png

Sorcerer's Staff

6 hours reward

Hey Everybody.
Today we have added the Sorcerer's Staff to the Crystalline Collection available on Twitch.tv!

If you haven't set up your account for twitch drops yet, click here for directions on how to get setup.

Good drop Give

Thanks for the shiny and epic skin!

Much as I appreciate the effort and the free skin, I think that the recent twitch skins are directed toward items that are very rarely made/used, or items that already have multiple skins. Telelocator staff ( rarely seen on pub servers ), Lantern ( had 2 skins ), Shadow manipulator ( had 2 fresh skins ), Icebox ( had 3 skins ),Scaled Furnance & Beebox ( had a fresh skin ).

It would be nice if you would consider more common items in your future designs, or items that have very old skins ( such as Alchemy Engine / Chests ). There are many common items such as Bird trap, Fishing rod, Razor, Improved farms, Walls, and many more. Especially, the Don't Starve's signature building, Science machine!

Archived