When is the update?

In all honesty, I don't want to rush them with fixing the game even if they can't make it on said schedule, I can wait. There was a lot ideas circling around the changes, and addressing a portion of them will take a while. Things take time, and I know Klei will deliver a great update.

I'm from the future and the update will come on August 13th. And 2020 is the last year of the world, yes, we all are going to die, but at least the update is near.

Nah..It's just a joke because only one of this two things are going to happen.

On 8/10/2020 at 4:41 PM, ADM said:

Klei often update multiple games at once, the QoL of May arrived at the end of the month so expect the update release on the 20th, with Griftlands update as well

NO! IT'S WILL BE TOMMOROW, I WANT TO BELIEVE. PLEASE

Honestly I personally wouldn't mind them taking until even October to finish the QoL update, and inform us what they are currently trying to change such as "We're working on changing the way you farm crops" or "Disease and Smoldering are currently in the process of being reworked" so that we know what they are looking at.

1 hour ago, Owlrus98 said:

Honestly I personally wouldn't mind them taking until even October to finish the QoL update, and inform us what they are currently trying to change such as "We're working on changing the way you farm crops" or "Disease and Smoldering are currently in the process of being reworked" so that we know what they are looking at.

That’s too far away! They said that when the QoL update arrives we will also get news of who their next Refresh is coming in September.. which means- The August QoL update has to happen at least by the last day of August otherwise it becomes the September QoL Update ;) 

2 minutes ago, Viktor234 said:

4 weeks and 30 minutes have passed since Klei announced the release of Troubled Waters and we still didn't hear any information about the QoL update, that means that we'll need to wait 1-2 more weeks till QoL.

Personally hoping it’s at the very end of the month so they can squeeze in as much QoL as they possibly can.. :) 

Archived