When is the update?

What are ya'all hoping gets buffed/changed?

A bit controversial, but I'd like some more thulecite tab items to be refuelable with Nightmare Fuel. The Lazy Forager, and perhaps the Lazy Explorer mostly.

Also would like them not to break once reaching 0% durability.

16 minutes ago, cropo said:

A bit controversial, but I'd like some more thulecite tab items to be refuelable with Nightmare Fuel. The Lazy Forager, and perhaps the Lazy Explorer mostly.

Honestly and people aren’t gonna like this- I kinda want Palm Trees. They already exist in single player Don’t Starve, And yes they exist outside of the DLC Expansions.

There are even Animations for them to be covered in Snow, So it’s highly unlikely it’ll happen tomorrow, but I’d absolutely love actual palm trees at the Oasis Area.

You can call that a QoL improvement to an outdated area of the game, the Oasis-Like Area in Hamlet is 100% more pleasing to my eyeballs then current Oasis.

But- Outside of that I’ve really just got my fingers crossed for the rest of Wilson’s Beards and Abigails flower skins.

None of this is what I am expecting... what I am expecting is more world Gen settings like they did with the last QoL, for example: Randomize button for Time of Day & Day Lengths. :) 

40 minutes ago, cropo said:

Me excepting somethings about mechanics, like active all mods button, playing online worlds at offline,fixing insanity effects, skin fixes, bigger worlds option, solving ping problems, variation of look, critters, plants and objects which don't effect your gameplay but look good, removing Wurt etc.

21 minutes ago, Mike23Ua said:

Honestly and people aren’t gonna like this- I kinda want Palm Trees. They already exist in single player Don’t Starve, And yes they exist outside of the DLC Expansions.

There are even Animations for them to be covered in Snow, So it’s highly unlikely it’ll happen tomorrow, but I’d absolutely love actual palm trees at the Oasis Area.

You can call that a QoL improvement to an outdated area of the game, the Oasis-Like Area in Hamlet is 100% more pleasing to my eyeballs then current Oasis.

But- Outside of that I’ve really just got my fingers crossed for the rest of Wilson’s Beards and Abigails flower skins.

None of this is what I am expecting... what I am expecting is more world Gen settings like they did with the last QoL, for example: Randomize button for Time of Day & Day Lengths. :) 

Palm trees is such a hood idea. Maybe they add small islands with few palms and skeletons/treasures on that. Also they would look cool if used on oasis with few colour change.

3 hours ago, cropo said:

Yea, some ancient tab items, especially the Forager deserves refueling and I would welcome refueling Explorer too. 

I hope we'll get an option to select the skin of the items we spawn with, especially with regards to abigail's flower, bernie, and battle gear.

Befriended Merms attacking those attack Wurt would be a nice fix. Similarly, I'd love it if Wurt's Merm Huts could be placed on Boats. I don't imagine the boat surface to be any less moist than the swamp turf.

A tiny update to Beefalo Taming, such as the ability to take your fully tamed beefalo to caves would be gorgeous.

I still want some recipes like Fish Tacos and Cheviche to be buffed.

Likewise some items like Cat Cap and Morning Star also beg for buffing.

I wonder if we'll get the newest twitch drop revealed too, I'd love me some Crystaline Advanced Farm (imagine cool cystals instead of the rocks) On that note if we're coming close to the end of the Crystaline Collection, I'dhighly appreciate an Encore month.

Lastly ith regards to the Rework anouncement, of course I'd love a Warbucks rework first and foremost but if we are getting someone from the DST cast right now, I'd love Wes to have this one, despite my gut feeling telling me that it's going to be Webber. If it is Webber though, I am excited for what they got for webber. Exciting nev variations to controlling all spiders, such as making Lunar Spider dens, spilagmites and even infesting trees for cave spiders (some may be celestial or ancient tab crafts for him.) Riding a Spider Queen would be immensely exciting.

2 hours ago, Slagger said:

Palm trees is such a hood idea.

h o o d

16 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Lastly ith regards to the Rework anouncement, of course I'd love a Warbucks rework first and foremost but if we are getting someone from the DST cast right now, I'd love Wes to have this one, despite my gut feeling telling me that it's going to be Webber. If it is Webber though, I am excited for what they got for webber. Exciting nev variations to controlling all spiders, such as making Lunar Spider dens, spilagmites and even infesting trees for cave spiders (some may be celestial or ancient tab crafts for him.) Riding a Spider Queen would be immensely exciting.

sure, I mean, I am also excited for his backstory.

1 minute ago, DaZoul said:

sure, I mean, I am also excited for his backstory.

Heh will we finally see the human Webber before getting eaten? I wonder if Klei does the unthinkable and gives him an "Uncorrupted" skin with his release where he's just the human boy wearing a Spider Hoodie. Also Spider Egg skin? Yes please!

Just now, SinancoTheBest said:

Heh will we finally see the human Webber before getting eaten? I wonder if Klei does the unthinkable and gives him an "Uncorrupted" skin with his release where he's just the human boy wearing a Spider Hoodie. Also Spider Egg skin? Yes please!

Spoiler

before getting eaten, or WHILE getting eaten

I should be asleep.. but I’m too excited for the update, the last QoL added some fairly simple features that expanded upon my personal enjoyment of the game greatly.

Random Weather Seasons & Season Lengths is probably the best content update they did out of the entirety of Return of Them and all the Character Reworks (Minus Wendy... Wendy is greatest thing Ever but, I admit I might be a bit biased in that choice) 

Anyways Second to Wendy Rework, the last QoL was my favorite content update. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mean to discredit any of the other cool stuff Klei has done-

But a good majority of Return of Them content is mostly optional unless your playing Wurt, who actually needs to at least build a boat and travel the sea to get kelps. The Randomize Season & Season Length However directly impact Core Gameplay.

Archived