THANK YOU KLEI

I felt that a thread had to be made just to thank Klei for the beautiful skins that they are going to introduce to us soon.

yotc_bundle.png

IT'S BEAUTIFUL. There are skins for so many items that haven't yet got their own skins before this. Gold tools, dark armor, dark sword, bunny hutch, bee box, shadow manipulator, campfire, shroom lamp, meat hanger, dragonscale furnace, and I'm guessing that I still missed some other items.

I also love the skins for the items that already have a bunch of skins. The wooden gate, wall and sign skins are so simple, but still provides subtle variety for bases, which is still amazing. The tool skins look great. The backpack skins look great. Everything looks great. You're the best, Klei!

Now, everyone else say how thankful they are. Do it!

1 minute ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m worried about the price though.. lol I can’t afford much since my brother went to jail and we are still dealing with all the debts he left us in.

But I really just need that Meat Drying Rack skin, that looks Awesome.

You can still weave it or get lucky with drops. Sorry about your brother situation.

24 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

I know people joke a bunch about how unlucky drops are, but I have yet to spend any money on item skins, and I have a good collection growing, just from drops and spools.

I am not sure about PlayStation but Xbox has a Rewards Program where you can earn points by doing various tasks to redeem for Xbox Giftcards.

So like- you can simply do a bunch of random Bing searches and earn points to redeem for Microsoft Points, which can be used to buy in-game skins or DLC’s.

I’ve been using this Method to buy one or two Skin items at a inexpensive cost to me and my family.

It will take FOREVER to get like a large amount of cash 20$ for example.. but for something like a 3.99$ Skin set will only take you 3 or 4 weeks tops.

1 hour ago, Mike23Ua said:

I am not sure about PlayStation but Xbox has a Rewards Program where you can earn points by doing various tasks to redeem for Xbox Giftcards.

So like- you can simply do a bunch of random Bing searches and earn points to redeem for Microsoft Points, which can be used to buy in-game skins or DLC’s.

I’ve been using this Method to buy one or two Skin items at a inexpensive cost to me and my family.

It will take FOREVER to get like a large amount of cash 20$ for example.. but for something like a 3.99$ Skin set will only take you 3 or 4 weeks tops.

I'm on Xbox and this is the first time I've heard of this Microsoft Points thing. I was getting all excited when reading this post, but I'm not going to spend a month for 4 dollars... that just sounds like a waste of time.

1 hour ago, reverentsatyr said:

I'm on Xbox and this is the first time I've heard of this Microsoft Points thing. I was getting all excited when reading this post, but I'm not going to spend a month for 4 dollars... that just sounds like a waste of time.

If you have real money to spend, then just buy movies on your Xbox, you get a lot more rewards points that way too.. It will just take you a lot longer just searching stuff on Bing obviously.

9 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

I’m worried about the price though.. lol I can’t afford much

On 1/20/2020 at 8:09 PM, Mike23Ua said:

Dude.. it’s 14$ why would anyone pirate something for 14$?

I’ve spent 120$+ on games I absolutely ended up hating.. so 14$ for DS was no big deal.

Let me just say that I have a massive game collection of over 400 something games just sitting in my ready to be installed hub on my Xbox

lmao

34 minutes ago, Ezaroth said:

lmao

That was before my brother put my household into debt dude. But it’s totally okay for you not to understand how people can go from owning every console to ever come out the day it releases, to barely being able to survive paying bills, and getting enough food to survive through the month with.

Im using an IPhone 6... 

if my brother wouldn’t have colossally screwed everything up- Obviously my phone model would be much newer, but Financial problems aside.. You shouldn’t Pirate games, it is illegal, and you’ll probably end up in the same place with my brother when you get busted for it.

Archived