THANK YOU KLEI

6 hours ago, reverentsatyr said:

I know people joke a bunch about how unlucky drops are, but I have yet to spend any money on item skins, and I have a good collection growing, just from drops and spools.

Yeah i was messing around, :p

I'm glad we finally have a dark sword skin, the campfire and logsuit looking pretty good too. Definitely worth it.

3 minutes ago, Ezaroth said:

Still, you said "Dude.. it’s 14$ why would anyone pirate something for 14$?" and that's only a few days ago. Now you're whining about something around the same price range.

Exactly, because unless your family left you in thousands of dollars worth of debts then 14$ should be a little more then two foot long sandwiches at Subway. And Pirating is still bad.

Just now, Mike23Ua said:

Exactly, because unless your family left you in thousands of dollars worth of debts then 14$ should be a little more then two foot long sandwiches at Subway. And Pirating is still bad.

Sell your Xbox and Iphone, that should help with the debt.

34 minutes ago, Ezaroth said:

Sell your Xbox and Iphone, that should help with the debt.

Hah I wouldn’t even get 75$ out of both. Trust me I’ve tried. I did Sell my car though.. and got Exactly 300$ out of it from a Scrap Junkyard. so NOW I walk to town to get all the groceries and carry them back home why am I telling you this? Because life is weird, one minute you can be the richest man in the world and then the next, A Tornado or Earthquake wrecks everything you own in matter of seconds.

I have learned not to take anything for granted anymore, and to instead just enjoy the things you have While you still have them, because you never know when life’s going to throw you a curveball.

19 hours ago, CameoAppearance said:

Oh! It could be, for sure. My other guess would be another walking cane skin, but we've got tons of those.

19 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Maybe it’s just a cool Fire/Ice Staff Skin so you can look like an evil Wizard?

Looks like a Telelocator Staff Skin to me. All fire and ice staff skins have been also spear skins and it has too much of an orb to be a walking cane imo.

3 hours ago, SinancoTheBest said:

Looks like a Telelocator Staff Skin to me. All fire and ice staff skins have been also spear skins and it has too much of an orb to be a walking cane imo.

Yeah, a telelocator staff would make the most sense, the walking cane suggestion was just a shot in the dark. Although for the sake of pointless trivia, you're not 100% right about the staves! The Infernal Staff skin from the Forge goes directly on the fire staff.

23 minutes ago, CameoAppearance said:

Yeah, a telelocator staff would make the most sense, the walking cane suggestion was just a shot in the dark. Although for the sake of pointless trivia, you're not 100% right about the staves! The Infernal Staff skin from the Forge goes directly on the fire staff.

Turns out it is another walking cane.

On 1/21/2020 at 9:17 PM, Marco BR said:

I loved it, bought it now, and a lot of new individual options and promotions came into the PS4 store, thanks Klei :wilson_love:

PS_Messages_20200121_235931.jpg

EXCUSE ME? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?

(Also I play on PS4 too, so I was wondering how you did this.) 

(Also also, if you want to add me my gamertag is: RoughCactus69 )

I NEED SPOOOOOLS

8 minutes ago, GetRektKids said:

EXCUSE ME? WHERE DID YOU GET THIS?

(Also I play on PS4 too, so I was wondering how you did this.) 

(Also also, if you want to add me my gamertag is: RoughCactus69 )

I NEED SPOOOOOLS

I bought it in the store, after Tuesday's update we can buy the new currency, Bolt, and weave the store's skins with it, if you go to the store, you will see that there is now the option to buy the bolts...

I will add you :wilson_dorky:

Archived