Wurt is disappointing

My main complain is that in the short, and even in that image, Wurt's face is round, and in the game is not, making her looking totally different (and uglier) ingame. 

But I guess this has something to have with the other survivor and how the items like hats adjust to their heads. 

I also feel the same with Wortox. From a side, he looks like a different character that the one in the short/character image. 

33 minutes ago, Owlrus98 said:

Honestly I expected this to be another rant-thread about how *insert name here* thinks Wurt sucks to play as, and blah blah blah; instead this is actually a great change of pace from the usual negativity.

2020 seems like a chill year already,

10 hours ago, auron471 said:

Wurt in game is nowhere near as cute as she is in the animated short.

From book: 

image.png.2f83a18c48aa3ac62280537c7a5e6799.png

Netflix Adaptation:

image.jpeg.2e59e4689bc5f4f6ae6e03c5eef48bd4.jpeg

Then again... webber isnt that nice looking in-game as he was in the short lol.

This is a silly comparison, though. You're comparing trailer Wurt to title screen Wurt, rather than the actual in-game Wurt. It's like saying Megaman doesn't look good in-game, then posting a picture of the off-model title screen box art Megaman. Here's in-game Wurt:
latest?cb=20191031115916
Her face is a bit less round, but she's still much more similar here than in the title screen.

15 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

This is a silly comparison, though. You're comparing trailer Wurt to title screen Wurt, rather than the actual in-game Wurt. It's like saying Megaman doesn't look good in-game, then posting a picture of the off-model title screen Megaman. Here's in-game Wurt:
latest?cb=20191031115916
Her face is a bit less round, but she's still much more similar here than in the title screen.

Not only that, but that title screen Netflix adaptation picture of her is solely like that because Klei made her spooky to fit the Hallowed night event. Wurt is not supposed to be spooky in game.

18 hours ago, Sunset Skye said:

latest?cb=20191031115916

Honestly it's just the front-view that bothers me. The side-view still has a bit of rounded cute to it, but the front has a bit too much on the sides.

Archived