Winter's Feast + Hook, Line & Inker coming Dec. 12th! (And more!)

2 hours ago, Superwolfkid said:

@JoeW I'm asking really quick just cause I'm curious, will we get a seperate animations for both winter's feast eve and hook line and inker, only winter's feast eve, or their going to be both in one video?

PLEASE TELL ME BOTH AT THE SAME TIME. 

I just want to see WX-78 fishing in the ocean while poor ol' Wilson is getting lasered down by Deerclops with Wagstaff googles and Ginger Pigs are helping 

XD 

7 minutes ago, reverentsatyr said:

When you're so desperate for holiday cheer that you hunt down and slaughter innocent Gingerpigs and rob their corpses to make your food taste more seasonal.

Now that's desperate.

NO IT'S MOTHER

Spoiler

JoeW' ing

DELICIOUS

please don't bonk me JoeW

7 hours ago, BlueberryYogurt said:

Be them more Snowfallen or a completely new set I'm really excited to see what kind of skins we'll be getting!

If we get a new Webber Snowfallen Skin I'm going to

SKREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

3 hours ago, Mooagain said:

Are the ginger pigs going to be new mobs, or re skins of old pigs?

image.jpeg.cf2812ada7667061a34125cc2a7873c4.jpegGOOD QUESTION

5 hours ago, maciu67 said:

I hope the most importaln christmas dishes like turkey or pierogi will get new holiday look.

DON'T EVER BLESS YOUR FACEHOLE WITH THE FOUL STENCH OF THOSE BERRY STEALING LIBERALS

Wait........... am I aloud to say that?

Please don't get mad at me it's a joke I'm not serious

14 hours ago, Geeris said:

I'm a PC player, but I feel obliged to say thanks to Klei's staff for your attention with all players.
You are amazing, guys!

I know right!

It just makes me want to give the entire Klei team a big fat noogie

13 hours ago, Marco BR said:

@JoeW

More and more console gamers are being valued and remembered, congratulations klei, if I've ever loved you before, that love just tends to increase ... best developer team for me today :wilson_love:

r/[SNIP]

12 hours ago, minespatch said:

5a05ec5f9d8a5_Gingerbreadmendiscussion.thumb.png.2f1c57747fc9f86b95915ff8c431800d.png

Nobody

Literally No-One

Wendy: I LOST MY SISTER YOU LOSE YOUR DELICIOUS BROTHER  *CRUNCH NOISES*

16 hours ago, JoeW said:

Note to PS4 players: While the build has already been submitted and would normally be ready in time, unfortunately Sony has decided that this build requires additional testing due to the new virtual currency support, apparently this process requires extra time and their next cert slot is not available until Dec. 17th. Therefore this build will not be available on PS4 until at least a week later than the 12th. We will update with more details as they arrive. 
UPDATE: We got together and discussed a solution. We are pulling out the virtual currency from the build and will submit that build at a later date. This means we should be able to get the content and event out to PS4 players on time. However, this means there will be no way to purchase the new holiday skins. To help with that we will be making those skins temporarily available for free to all PS4 players during the event similar to the other free time limited winter skins. The skins will disappear from your inventory at the end of the holiday (unless you weave or get that item as a drop).  We will make those skins available for purchase once we are able to.

We apologize for this inconvenience but we were concerned that if we did not get this update out sooner, due to the holidays we might not be able to get it out until Sony staff returns the office in the new year. 

Thank you very much @JoeW

Looks like you guys did some good work. The first situation, which is crossed out, would have been horrible. I’m glad you found a quick solution to the problem. 

Have a Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Kwazy Kwanza, a tip-top Tet and a solemn Ramadan! 

Will PC players get the virtual currency, or is it being delayed for all platforms because of Sony? If the latter it’s a shame that everyone’s update is being held hostage by this corporation and it’s bureaucracy. Seems like a good time for players to rethink signing on with them.

27 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Will PC players get the virtual currency, or is it being delayed for all platforms because of Sony? If the latter it’s a shame that everyone’s update is being held hostage by this corporation and it’s bureaucracy. Seems like a good time for players to rethink signing on with them.

I think, and please don't hold my word against me, that the new currency was only for console players, to give Klei more options when it came to sell skin on said platform... cause as it stands there's only one bundle option everytime the new skins set are deployed. 

Though nothing official has been said so i might totally be wrong on the purpose of this currency.

2 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:

I think, and please don't hold my world against me, that the new currency was only for console players, to give Klei more options when it came to sell skin on said platform... cause as it stand theres only one bundle options everytime the new skins set are deployed. 

Though nothing official has been said so i might totally be wrong on the purpose of this currency.

Actually JeoW said that I think(or someone else from the devs)so it has been officially announced that these skins are so that klei can upload the skins without having to add them as dlc at Sonys and wait for confirmation. We’lol definitely be able to buy specific skins when it releases as well.

5 minutes ago, Warlockadamm said:
28 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

I think, and please don't hold my word against me, that the new currency was only for console players, to give Klei more options when it came to sell skin on said platform... cause as it stands there's only one bundle option everytime the new skins set are deployed. 

Thanks, that is ringing a dim memory. Just curious, but what is so great about consoles that people cling to them despite what seem to be many problems with their gatekeepers? I’ve never owned one myself. 

40 minutes ago, Rellimarual said:

Thanks, that is ringing a dim memory. Just curious, but what is so great about consoles that people cling to them despite what seem to be many problems with their gatekeepers? I’ve never owned one myself. 

It's personal preference of course. And it's cool that Klei gives us different options in terms of platforms to play on. Some might not own a computer, just as you don't own a console. This game is amazing, I'm glad it isn't PC only and especially so that Klei has been trying to give console the same amount of love as they give PC. 

But yeah in terms of the new virtual currency thing, I'm thinking it's for consoles only since PC already has the option to purchase and even sell skins.

19 hours ago, Rellimarual said:

There are many different reasons. I own a Playstation 4,  a Nintendo switch and a PC. I play games on PS4 and switch only. I believe PC is only a developers playground for games to come to consoles. Consoles are made for video games. Here’s a list of Sony’s PS4 and Nintendo Switch’s exclusive games.
https://www.playstation.com/en-au/explore/ps4-exclusives/

https://www.gamespot.com/gallery/best-nintendo-switch-exclusive-games-updated-decem/2900-2122/19/

I can’t wait for this update, I love both Halloween and Christmas season. I prefer Spooky Halloween Cosmetics, but Christmas is almost equally close to my heart.

Having said that- I can’t wait to try out the new fishing, wrestle pigs in the Pig King mini-game, and I hope that someday my dream of the “Isles of the Constant” becomes a real thing.

I have a Boat now.. but we need a REASON to build it & set sail to explore DST’s Oceans. Without adding much of anything that isn’t already in the game I came up with an idea that I posted over here in the Suggestions tab- 

Please go here and Like the idea if you like it, or even dislike if you don’t. Happy Holidays to Everyone please have a safe & happy holiday season, do not drink & drive and make sure you all arrive back home safely. And when you ring in the New Year I shall hope 2020 brings you all the things you have been needing in life & more!

Archived