Winter's Feast + Hook, Line & Inker coming Dec. 12th! (And more!)

26 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It will come in like 10-15 hours, remember that timezones exist...

Unfortunately the DST update ain’t the Only thing coming tomorrow GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2 will be getting Updates as well, and I will have to budget the time I have to spend playing each.

I love when my favorite games get new content, but I hate when they all need updates at the same time leaving me limited options in what I can play while everything I WANTED to play goes through Updates.

2 hours ago, Mike23Ua said:

Unfortunately the DST update ain’t the Only thing coming tomorrow GTA V and Red Dead Redemption 2 will be getting Updates as well, and I will have to budget the time I have to spend playing each.

I love when my favorite games get new content, but I hate when they all need updates at the same time leaving me limited options in what I can play while everything I WANTED to play goes through Updates.

Isn’t that the truth? XD  I have to budget time between Red Dead, this, The Long Dark, and Skyrim (yeah, a 9 year old game, but just being able to use mods for the first time is like an entirely new game) after work. Love all the December updates, but so many ways to spend my time!

14 minutes ago, coheru said:

i think wortox will make a Klaus cosplay

Wormwood? Pine maybe

Maxwell has a Krampus skin, so a Klaus skin might be too similar.

I would LOVE a Winter’s Feast tree Wormwood, though. It could get more and more decorated as he blooms.

1 hour ago, Paxtonnnn said:

Maxwell has a Krampus skin, so a Klaus skin might be too similar.

I would LOVE a Winter’s Feast tree Wormwood, though. It could get more and more decorated as he blooms.

maxwell krampus skin looks similar to wortox, but i think just to make horns like klaus, and closed mouth would be cool.. claws, lock.. eyes?image.png.017ae3dd828ffb1e5866e74e6f865946.pngimage.png.81a88530bd8f7c31f33406b67f3393f6.pngimage.png.15004fe1752a4023227540e702f781c9.pngHMMM

2 minutes ago, SinancoTheBest said:

I hope Hook Line and Inker gets its own trailer like Turnk of Tides and Salty Dog. Would be a shame if its overlooked due to winter's feast

They should have made each animation for return of them a continuing story line, similar to like Sonic mania adventures as an example. And each short going into return of them maybe could go over the characters reactions to the new things. I thought that might have been the gameplan when salty dogs trailer showed up, but the continuity got cut when winona was missing and wilson and wigfrid suddenly dissapeared after they got the salt for Warly so, I don't know. :/

3 minutes ago, Superwolfkid said:

They should have made each animation for return of them a continuing story line, similar to like Sonic mania adventures as an example. And each short going into return of them maybe could go over the characters reactions to the new things. I thought that might have been the gameplan when salty dogs trailer showed up, but the continuity got cut when winona was missing and wilson and wigfrid suddenly dissapeared after they got the salt for Warly so, I don't know. :/

We'll see about it but yea, I hope they keep it as a loose storyline. Perhaps Wigfrid and Wilson left on their boat after giving their salt to Warly and are now on a fishing trip while Malbatross sinked Warly's ship so him and Wes washed ashore moon archipelego, where Winona is building a safe zone.

Archived