Mike23Ua    1,091

At this point I really could careless if her Animated short included lore or not, I just want them to hurry up and fix Abigail so she isn’t lagging miles behind you, Refuses to attack what’s chasing you until it’s probably already too late, and what she does choose to attack probably will easily kill her (Swamp Tentacle)

Please <3

Frashaw27    494
26 minutes ago, JustCrimson said:

why the **** did you do white text on black

Most likely copy and paste from reddit and that was the formatting. Here is the post:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

SonicDen220    946

Not a fan of any perks regarding graves or normal ghosts because graves are a one-time thing for getting resources (trinkets, early gears and gems) and ghosts are mobs available only on full moon (so every 20 days). Same with revival items really. Lowering the cost to craft them will not change anything in the long run especially since the goal of the game is to not die in the first place. I prefer character abilities being applicable throughout the entire game. 

I really want Wendy to be reworked, but I don't know what I want from her rework. She's just lackluster when compared to other characters when it comes to fighting anything other than swarm mobs (and even then not all of them - frogs still shred Abi and spider warriors have too much health). She's balanced on the same level as Wilson. She is missing something to bring her on par with others. 

Flash.Jonathan    169
10 hours ago, AngryMan said:

A thought some people had was that she should also be able to more easily revive people. She might take less damage for effigies and telltale hearts (30 or 20 not 40). She should also lose less or NO (preferably) sanity from ghost players (HER SISTER IS ONE).

I do really like the idea of expanding more on revival capabilities for Wendy, as the game stands nobody has a unique perk related to death or revival. This would definitely add on to her arsenal of being a supporting character.

-I would even go as far as maybe including a special perk that allows her to quicken the revival time of Abigail's Flower if you kill any live creatures in your inventory, but of course a limit of at least a day would be required for Abigail for fully reform.

-Expanding on the idea of live creatures: maybe each category of them should give Abigail a unique limited ability. eg/[Birds/Rabbits->Faster Movement Speed],[Moles->allows Abigail's glow to work like an actual light with an increase in range/Increased Health],[Fishes->more slippery/better at avoiding enemies](Community can help expand on this)

-I do think that Abigail should still not be able to be controlled by the players

-the slightly less sanity loss for ghost players should really be a thing by now to be honest, so hope it does in the rework :p

Edited by Flash.Jonathan
  • Like 3

Mike23Ua    1,091

I had quite a few ideas for Wendy, Being able to command Abigail to follow another less skilled player than you would be great for Co-op gameplay.

Also having Abigail be smart enough to NOT suicide into Swamp Tentacles would be quite lovely.

Not tagging along miles behind you off screen instead of attacking whatever happens to be trying to kill you that your running for your life from.

I would also like to be able to feed Abigail something.. to heal her after she has taken a lot of damage.

I also want to be able to pump Abigail full of Glowbulbs/Glowberries to make her light up brighter like a Lantern I can use through the night.

Wendy should be able to place flowers on grave stones to “Mourn the dead” she comes across which will give her a small sanity boost increase. 

Maybe she can “Calm” an Angry spirit, that another player has disturbed after digging up their grave by placing a garland wreath over the headstone?

Ghosts should be non-hostile towards Wendy as long as Abigail is summoned and already following her.

Thats it, I don’t want an overly extreme rework.. I just want Wendy to fit the role of Spooky little girl who enjoys the company of her ghostly sister and isn’t afraid of ghosts.

• Like 3