Wendy Rework?

14 minutes ago, Seot said:

Wendy should keep her damage modifier amd sanity. Why do people want her to befriend ghosts though? I guess it makes sense but that so lame to me they would be really situational and any perks relating to them would be a waste honestly. Its like saying a character can get sanity when next to a hound den or something like that. What I propose is abagail having some sort of warning to wendy if a hound wave is coming abagail will get stronger to assist her. Or if a boss is spawning like deerclops abagail will get angry or something. Dont really think this should happen for raid bosses since they are optional and meant for multiple people so klei lrobably wouldnt like adding perks to assist in them.

Think of befriending ghosts as a way of making Abigails AOE Radius and Damage larger, the more ghosts- The more Powerful Abby will be.

At least that’s why I Wanted Ghost Followers.

AND Because I can finally craft Tombstones and place them wherever I want like pig houses, Merm houses & Rabbit Huts.

On 12/3/2019 at 5:52 PM, AngryMan said:

Other Stuff) I don't want a Woodie problem again. If Wendy is reworked and a video is released, IT NEEDS TO ACTUALLY HAVE LORE. Have it be the twins playing when they are younger (this fits for what we got for Warly), something alluding to how Abigail died (or how Wendy can summon her), or how she might be related to Maxwell. NOT some random stuff of her new powers.

Hey i was right about the video!

Archived