Cookie Cutters and Pumpkin Cookies

Am I the only one who thinks its weird that the Cookie Cutters have absolutely no interaction with Pumpkin Cookies? I know pumpkin cookies are a niche and rarely made item, but it seems kinda odd that the only two things in the game that have "cookie" in their name have nothing to do with each other.

How about tou have a chance to get some sort of sugar to act as a sweetener and make a recipe called sugar cookies which recover 40 sanity, 25 hunger, and restores 5 health?  The sugar can also be used in pumpkin cookies to replace all sweetener.

That's because they eat wood.

You can place any/most wood things in the water and they'll go for them. They'll even eat boat fragments.

It wouldn't make sense for them to eat a cookie? I get the name, but the name is a pun on how the actual boat looks.
It's water sailing cookie hours. 

11 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I didnt know this, pretty cool info, so can you actually lure them away with, lets say, a board?

The Dont starve Wiki says: "They will feed on logs, boards, twigs, living logs left in the water, by leaping out of the water and eating one item per jump, they seem to prioritise items left in the water and will go toward them rather than ships."

but honestly I have no Idea how you can throw it items into the ocean...

Just now, Superwolfkid said:

The Dont starve Wiki says: "They will feed on logs, boards, twigs, living logs left in the water, by leaping out of the water and eating one item per jump, they seem to prioritise items left in the water and will go toward them rather than ships."

You can throw items in the ocean,just pick them with your mouse and put them in the ocean lol 

1 hour ago, Superwolfkid said:

Just drop them in the water?
Moving your mouse over the water and dropping them will let you throw them to the ocean, it's been a feature for quite a while.
It's cute, I like throwing items to my friends over those 1 tile ocean gaps you always find in worlds.

6 minutes ago, Lammarr said:

You can throw items in the ocean,just pick them with your mouse and put them in the ocean lol 

Oh... I play console so I can't  do that. ;-; in the console version you drop things sort of directly under you so for Turn of tides, they designed it so you wouldn't accidentally drop something in the ocean while it was moving.

Archived