Survivors Joining Smash?

My character ideas!

Spoiler

Wilson is a Mario-esque character. Aside from okay stats and moveset I cant think of anything aside from his Smashdown moveset... His Final smash is probably related to science... like gunpowder??

Willow's attacks are fire-based, and she has Bernie as a counter like Toad. Her final smash is BERNIE!, or setting their opponent alight, or setting BERNIE! alight while they crush the opponent.

Wolfgang starts wimpy and light, but gains strength as he takes damage similar to his forge buff and Lucario's Aura - and he also gains weight as his percent racks up. His Final smash is an ORAORAORA like Little Mac / Donkey Kong titled "I will punch you!".

Wendy has Abigail, which makes her a Rosalina-esque fighter. A low-damage Lightweight with Abby, who has okay health and damage and good knockback. Her final smash entails Abigail and Wendy doing a Duo attack like Robin and Chrom.

Wicker is gonna be like Robin - she has books and staves with powerful attacks ala Thoron and the Levin Sword, but they have limited durability. Her Final Smash is Joy of Volcanology.

WX is a ROB-like heavyweight who has a shock counter, can use Gears to buff or heal three or four times per stock, and instantly dies to Squirtle's Water Gun, Mario's FLUDD, etc his final smash is unlocking large lasers like ROB.

Woodie... idk how im going to fit all his forms into a smash character. I need help here.

Maxwell is going to be a Ice Climbers-esque fighter, with his 2 shadows compared to the Icies. The shadows, tho, have brittle health, but respawn like Lumas. His final smash is gonna be like Metaknight's where he slashes enemies with Duelists like his Forge attack.

Wes is Wilson but worse damage and frames. Think Melee Pichu. He has the best recovery thanks to his balloons tho. His final smash is kinda like Jigglypuff's Puff Up where he inflates a massive balloon and pops it.

Winona is a middleweight who packs a punch, but has laggy frames. She can set up temporary miniPults. Her final smash... idk as of now.

Wormwood is another middleweight who can set Bramble Traps, and counter with Bramble Husks, limited to two or three per stock. Anyone hitting him gets a No-U's worth of hitstun when he wears Bramble Husks, and each husk has 30 hp.

Warly is a speedy lightweight who buffs himself like Shulk; his Final Smash is like Chef Kirby.

Wortox can warp, is a fast lightweight with the best frame data of all the DS chars. His final smash is touching the opponent, killing them if they're over 100% and healing him for 1/3 the damage dealt.

Wig has a lifesteal throw like Nosferatu and buffs herself much like ingame, she'd probably a heavier middleweight with pretty fast frame tilts. Her buff could work like Arsene, she tanks damage using down-b and enters Valkyrie mode to deal more damage.

Webber has spiders like Olimar. As a result he has similarly annoying smash attacks. He has Brawl Olimar's recovery though. His Final Smash is the Swarm - much like Yoshi's Final Smash, but with biting from the spiders.

For DS Alone DLC chars I have no ideas as of yet, help me out here too!

1 hour ago, Canis said:

Wilson (with alternate costumes being other characters)

The moveset would be DS/T items and not be character specific, to make sense with every skin.

The Wilson moveset here pretty much embodies the general Don't Starve Moveset you're describing; Generic jabs and hits, paired up with some pickaxe or axe slashes when comboed, hambat for side smashses, spinning torch for down smash, boomerang for side special. Just replace the potions he has on neutral and down specials to more generic things and you got yout perfect dont starve character for smash.

Mann, that mod is so well done, I wish it was playable now but I hear its developper is very busy.

7 minutes ago, Mooagain said:

Woodie could be similar to pokemon trainer? IDK, I haven't played smash in a while.

Just changeing from Moose to Goose to beaver and back. 

And the New final smash is him turning into the Moose/Goose.

Spoiler

A Charakter with 4 different transformation(human ,Goose,Moose,braver) would be extremly much work for them to do .

Just like @Canis Said the main character would be wilson and the other characters  would be skins

Moveset:

up b = character pulls out a telelocator staff and, teleports (just like zelda) or ride a skyworthy

down b = character places a thooth trap

side b = rides good ol beefalo and ram anyone in the way (warrio motorcicle)

the neutral b = survivor craft various tools / weapon. to use in combat.

Final smash = character craft a camp fire and a tent and gets in while stage goes dark, charlie will nuke anyone far away from light source or player rings old bell

Archived