A Don’t Starve Together Story Written by the DST Forum Community.

:out of character, not part of the game, continue the story from the one above:

Does this thread actually have a mod? The story is all over the place hahaha with a few of the entries not according to rules and a few that makes the story not flow well haha. 

5 minutes ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Then the mysterious Black Haired Pyromaniac had an idea and set it alight just for a good measure

Then the plant like boy turns into a ghost and the elderly lady and the boy realized their mistake so they quickly go and try to revive the plant boy and help him.

1 hour ago, Nickolai said:

Then the plant like boy turns into a ghost and the elderly lady and the boy realized their mistake so they quickly go and try to revive the plant boy and help him.

When they revived him they came across another problem, noone had any food not even a single berry, their food and weapons were stolen by someone, and they heard howling, "Don't worry dear, i have my books with me" said librarian to spider boy.

The elderly lady tells them that her books are 'magical' , and she has one that can regrow plants and crops. 
"OMG!", Says the plant like boy. "You mean....I can plant these seeds that I picked up along my travels, right here....and you can make them grow?"
"Yes", the elderly lady said. "But the only problem is.......it's winter.....they won't grow in the winter." :(

Almost starving, they go to sleep that night, only to find that the next morning their trees are entirely decorated with honeyhams and meatystews, "SANTA VISITED US!" yells the spider boy in happiness, but the wise old lady knows something else must have happened, upon seeing yet again a trail of horribly made balloon animals that lead into a cave.

21 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

Almost starving, they go to sleep that night, only to find that the next morning their trees are entirely decorated with honeyhams and meatystews, "SANTA VISITED US!" yells the spider boy in happiness, but the wise old lady knows something else must have happened, upon seeing yet again a trail of horribly made balloon animals that lead into a cave.

In the time the librarian was storing some food in a freezer the two children followd a trail of candy leading them to some sort of metall being which they further examend.

It apears to be ....

3 minutes ago, trinket_4 said:

so the old lady put her glasses to have a better view, and it was just a robot. "I AM THE OWNER OF YOU NOW. ALL HAIL ME! ALL HAIL WX"

They all started to worship him, because the robot was, in fact, sitting in a M18 Hellcat.

EDIT: This just got confusing.

2 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

They all started to worship him, because the robot was, in fact, sitting in a M18 Hellcat.

EDIT: This just got confusing.

However, the old lady, having her suspicions and merely submitting to the robot as a ploy, throws a bucket of salt water onto the robot.

2 minutes ago, GetNerfedOn said:

However, the old lady, having her suspicions and merely submitting to the robot as a ploy, throws a bucket of salt water onto the robot.

the robot however only got mad, due to how long it takes the water to actually do any significant damage. He then proceeded to prove that it was a real hellcat by blasting the old lady to smithereens.

12 minutes ago, Theukon-dos said:

the robot however only got mad, due to how long it takes the water to actually do any significant damage. He then proceeded to prove that it was a real hellcat by blasting the old lady to smithereens.

...while yelling obscure words such as "MEATBAG" and "PATHETIC PILE OF HUMAN"

26 minutes ago, Easonade said:

...while yelling obscure words such as "MEATBAG" and "PATHETIC PILE OF HUMAN"

Meanwhile a strange Mechanic Lady smacks the Tin Can with a wrench, giving a bad joke such as "Look, I might be a mechanic you know, but I can't fix stupid. Sorry!"

41 minutes ago, Kuba5565 said:

A strongman appears becouse he used teleportation staff accidentally, the storm starts and the survivors decided to stay in cave for a while and explore it.

Then the mysterious black haired Pyromaniac set him on fire for using a weird device on her while screaming something about a witch.

Meanwhile the right ruler of the throne, Charlie, started to get bored. Having wicked plans in mind she teleported all the survivors to the ancient gateway reviving the dead ones on the way. Viking girl had one key that she found randomly killing giant beings she encountered. “Place the key” they heard a chilling voice  coming from the darkness.

Archived