Did I've been spoiled by Steam ?

Hi everyone. I've been using the beta updates of Steam for years and I just got one 5 minutes earlier... and it was oddly surprising :

0.thumb.png.cd0631a7371540a4799f42dab55d8e0c.png

First of, this is beautiful... and oh wait is this Don't Starve TOGETHER with the WHITE WHALE ??

Steam's not safe from spoilers ! :wilson_sneaky:

2 minutes ago, JoeW said:

Steam is just auto populating this from somewhere, we'll poke around and fix it. Thanks for the heads up. 

this is the saddest day of my life we were speculating that you guys really were putting in 64 bit for dst in windows and as a result there were gonna be putting in sw for dst and it was gonna be like this world setting and life jackets were gonna be reworked and all this cool crud how could you do ths to me joew how could you crush my hopes like this

23 minutes ago, kiwikenobi said:

I've seen that first piece of art in the background as the loading screen for the Switch version of the game. But what is that new image? I don't think I've seen it before.

I'm not sure where it was first used, but I recognize it from advertisements for the Don't Starve Mega Pack:iGxEghC.jpg

Charlie looks a little questionable here, but the art for the playable characters looks really nice!

Archived